• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_20210915_072821.jpg

PLEASE STOP....... please.
And like a dumb ass ,even knowing better, I looked ...........shit ,I'm just now getting my vision back from some other fucker around here posting pic. of land whales,and now my eyes are ablaze AGAIN. So yes ,PLEASE STOP...........purty please. Got me scared to even open this thread now, with all this fuckery goin on in here. I understand this is the "Pit" , but damn ,can y'all cool it with the blubber pictures?

I put DD on ignore to save my appetite...

You dudes are looking at this all wong, er, I mean all wrong. Just scroll past the fatties and be happy about 2 things:

1) If you're like me, you got to spend large amounts of your life with women that are physically and spiritually beautiful.

2) You learned to scroll faster.

God damnit - fuck off with the political chit chat and the fat chicks. You fucks have ruined a sanctuary for the rest of us.