• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6mma.jpg

6800?

I shot out a .260 Rem at 2500 rounds. Then a 6.5 Creedmoor at 2500 rounds.
And I mean shot out, like second round fired at 1000 yards missed a full Mil lower than the last one. On a previously 1/4 MOA rifle.

Did you mean 680?
I thought that whole deal was a joke, I mean this is the Motivational Pic Thread, not the Barrel Life Thread. HEHEHE!

It's just like on the black powder boards where there are threads 10+ pages long filled with nothing but arguments about "What is a stronger design? The open top Colt frame or the topstrap Remington-Beals frame".

Me, after just arriving at these threads: "I KNOW ya'll mofos don't actually shoot or shoot much at all, right?

Them: "Uh, why would you say that?"

Me: "Because ya'll sitting over here bitching and whining about two both time tested and proven designs which had seen extensive reliable service in major wars and wilderness survival use while the rest of us are out there slinging lead down range. Holy shit."

It's just like on the black powder boards where there are threads 10+ pages long filled with nothing but arguments about "What is a stronger design? The open top Colt frame or the topstrap Remington-Beals frame".

Me, after just arriving at these threads: "I KNOW ya'll mofos don't actually shoot or shoot much at all, right?

Them: "Uh, why would you say that?"

Me: "Because ya'll sitting over here bitching and whining about two both time tested and proven designs which had seen extensive reliable service in major wars and wilderness survival use while the rest of us are out there slinging lead down range. Holy shit."

ill double down on that..

id bet money that most people have shot less rounds down range at targets over 800 yards than they have "posts" on the hide

...some of the bickering only comes from people not putting time in on the range