• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

9F482DCC-1DDC-49ED-80F0-69468F131CD8.jpeg

That's fucked up,seriously

How?

A little boy always wondering why he's different. Then he's sitting in the stands watch badass athletes, and sees a grown woman athlete with his same condition, playing in a big stadium. Looks to me that little boy probably got some very positive feelings from that woman.

Overcoming adversity is what the U.S.A. is all about.

How?

A little boy always wondering why he's different. Then he's sitting in the stands watch badass athletes, and sees a grown woman athlete with his same condition, playing in a big stadium. Looks to me that little boy probably got some very positive feelings from that woman.

Well said sir!

How?

Nevermind, I thought this was another thread Socially Unacceptable Humor

That's fucked up,seriously
WTF, what's fucked up as you put it, is someone NOT thinking that its motivational! A little boy with a disability meets a sports person with the same disability as him, what's wrong with that! Very motivational, it made him happy to realise he wasn't the only person with only one hand.

"Boy born without a hand meets a soccer player just like him"

If you ever went to firefighting school in the Navy you'd know how to put that out with water. (does require the proper low pressure fog nozzle)

I’m pretty sure that you can see the blast from that CO2 splash the liquid fuel when he tries to point it at the base. What would have topped that one off was if you’d gotten to see him get a big static discharge through his arm/hand from that horn. Then it could be a complete how not to use a CO2 vid.
Jp-4 firepit with a half dozen flares thrown in and my hose team...

Reactions: Yasherka
WTF, what's fucked up as you put it, is someone NOT thinking that its motivational! A little boy with a disability meets a sports person with the same disability as him, what's wrong with that! Very motivational, it made him happy to realise he wasn't the only person with only one hand.

"Boy born without a hand meets a soccer player just like him"

Why did I think that?
Take a look at the meme above my post?
Yeah people are cruel and make fun of kids all the time here and it pisses me off.
Take a look at Socially Unacceptable Humor and you'll understand where I'm coming from so fuck you for talking shit about me after you read my post.

Why did I think that?
Take a look at the meme above my post?
Yeah people are cruel and make fun of kids all the time here so fuck off.
Take a look at Socially Unacceptable Humor and you'll understand where I'm coming from so fuck you for talking shit about me after you read my post.

Why not be a nice person and don't tell people to "fuck off" or "fuck you"?

The real story. I was moving some pallets. As I was moving one the board broke and the corner of the pallet landed square on that toe. Well that was about two minutes before my hay delivery arrived. It hurt like a SOB but 30 something rolls of hay needed offloaded, stacked and arranged. Roughly an hour and a half later the adrenaline wore off and I was not really looking forward to running a hot needle through the nail. Especially since I could feel every heartbeat in my toe.
Drill a hole in it, man, I can feel it from here
A couple days later it popped on it's own. That was pretty epic. It volcanoed a spew of blood and fluid. It was a welcome relief.
PXL_20210922_191629875.MP.jpg

You don’t have to use a hot needle to relieve a subungual hematoma. Simply take a sharp pocket knife and gently rotate it point down, back and forth between your finger tips. It’s own weight will gradually drill the nail painlessly. When it starts leaking lift and places a few mm away and drill again. Often prevents total loss if done right away. (The bails will wait).

The real story. I was moving some pallets. As I was moving one the board broke and the corner of the pallet landed square on that toe. Well that was about two minutes before my hay delivery arrived. It hurt like a SOB but 30 something rolls of hay needed offloaded, stacked and arranged. Roughly an hour and a half later the adrenaline wore off and I was not really looking forward to running a hot needle through the nail. Especially since I could feel every heartbeat in my toe.

A couple days later it popped on it's own. That was pretty epic. It volcanoed a spew of blood and fluid. It was a welcome relief.
View attachment 7712335
That’s what happens when you wear sandles to do the work of a man

View attachment 7712335
Fuck the hot needle, find the smallest drill bit you have , put it between your thumb, and another finger, and rotate it on the nail until the blood flows, doesn't take long, doesn't hurt.........

View attachment 7712335
I usually spin a small drill bit with my fingers. My dad is a contractor, he must’ve been beered up one night after smashing his thumb when I was a little kid. Tried to drill it with his makita. Right through his thumb and into the kitchen table. My mom was pissed. Ever since then he pushes his thumb into the drill. I’ll stick to spinning it with my fingers.

Last edited:
I keep a pin vise hand drill set around for just such blood letting “festivities” and other uses. Has .5mm to 2mm bits. In a pinch a paper clip heated up to red hot works too but go to deep and it will get your attention quick! Fun fact, I have driven a 1/2” drill bit through my hand as well and have a cool X marks the spot scar. That got my attention too! Didn’t hurt a bit (at first) and I didn’t know I was got until I “tried” to pull my hand away and couldn’t. No it wasn’t turning thank goodness!

Last edited: