• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1633751451386.png

After dealing with children, and young adults all day for work, I'm not going to waste my time on proper english on a internet forum with more children.
Well, I hope you put more effort into them than you do you’re subpar posts. Congratulations on tainting young minds and wasting tax payers dollars to do so.

Reactions: fx77 and Garvey
Well, I hope you put more effort into them than you do you’re subpar posts. Congratulations on tainting young minds and wasting tax payers dollars to do so.
Lol yes i'm tainting young minds by teaching them how to weld. Politics don't enter my classroom.

Stay mad tho.

Reactions: Loner
Got some time on your hands? It's long, but OMG it is killer. PERFECT example of a self righteous government employee (driving a Prius) who finds out she can't get her way 100% of the time when she gets caught going 13 miles an hr over the speed limit. She even talks her way OUT of a lesser charge... LOL.

Got some time on your hands? It's long, but OMG it is killer. PERFECT example of a self righteous government employee (driving a Prius) who finds out she can't get her way 100% of the time when she gets caught going 13 miles an hr over the speed limit. She even talks her way OUT of a lesser charge... LOL.

Judging by the last couple of pages I think she's been posting here.

Not caring is why the country is in such sad shape.
As is inserting politics into every subject it isn't welcome in.

You wanna argue politics? Either start a thread of it or take it to one of the existing politics threads (PortaJohn, Annual Hide Elf Tossing Contest, or the third one I can't remember the title of...)

Just don't do it HERE