• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

aetx9dixx6r71.jpeg

Several years ago at the Reliant Houston Gun Show I ran into a friend that was a long time Class II in the area. We talked a while and went on our way walking the isles. A little while later he walked up and tossed a mag at me. Asked me if I knew what it was. I responded it was for a Welrod, where the hell did he find it? It was in a box of junk. He picked it up for a few bucks. It was an original mag. Always wondered what happened to the pistol. Probably sold at a garage sale.

Reactions: Longshot231
Not Boobs, but my first Bull!
Public Land Colorado, 327” 6x6 at 724 yards.
Desert Tech SRS A2 338LM; 300gr SMK (I know, I know). First shot dropped him like a stone. 2nd shot was 3” off first, just to make sure. I didn’t feel a need, but my guide felt better seeing a 2nd round as a matter of course.
Ate his tenderloin tonight!

54392057-0B50-4586-B770-AF271A0E9945.jpeg
92FE3A1C-62BA-4563-85B3-813EAB8AE625.jpeg

Desert Tech SRS A2 338LM; 300gr SMK (I know, I know). First shot dropped him like a stone. 2nd shot was 3” off first, just to make sure. I didn’t feel a need, but my guide felt better seeing a 2nd round as a matter of course.
Ate his tenderloin tonight

View attachment 7723774View attachment 7723776
Congratulations and nice shooting.

Enjoy the meat.

That's awesome man!
What is the second picture, is that the exit or the entrance, did the bullets rip the skin off or did you do that?
How did you get it out of there, chop it up right there and truck it out?

Reactions: Boatninja
Several years ago at the Reliant Houston Gun Show I ran into a friend that was a long time Class II in the area. We talked a while and went on our way walking the isles. A little while later he walked up and tossed a mag at me. Asked me if I knew what it was. I responded it was for a Welrod, where the hell did he find it? It was in a box of junk. He picked it up for a few bucks. It was an original mag. Always wondered what happened to the pistol. Probably sold at a garage sale.
Or it is a door stop in some old lady's home.

My uncle brought home a WWII German helmet after the war. My grandmother used it as a door stop.

I was about 10 at the time and asked my father if I could have it. He told me that I should put it back, which I did.

It remained there for a long time till my idiot cousin threw it in the pond. That was over 50 years ago and my cousin is still an idiot.

Nice shooting! You must have proven something to a guide for them to let you take a long shot like that. Silly he had you take a second when the first was clearly very effective (a dig at him, not you).
What GMU were you in? Headed out for 2nd rifle opening 10.30.21. Pretty stoked!

Reactions: Bryan W M and TACC