• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1635536264543.png

Lee Marvin

1635541911433.png

World War II

World War II Picture of Private Lee Marvin, USMC, as listed in the "Red Book", 24th Regiment, 4th Marine Division, published in 1943

Marvin left school at 18 to enlist in the United States Marine Corps Reserve on August 12, 1942. He served with the 4th Marine Division in the Pacific Theater during World War II.[6] While serving as a member of "I" Company, 3rd Battalion, 24th Marines, 4th Marine Division, he was wounded in action on June 18, 1944, during the assault on Mount Tapochau in the Battle of Saipan, during which most of his company were casualties.[7] He was hit by machine gun fire, which severed his sciatic nerve,[8] and then was hit again in the foot by a sniper.[9] After over a year of medical treatment in naval hospitals, Marvin was given a medical discharge with the rank of private first class. He previously held the rank of corporal, but had been demoted for troublemaking.[9]

Marvin's decorations include the Purple Heart Medal, the Presidential Unit Citation, the American Campaign Medal, the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, the World War II Victory Medal, and the Combat Action Ribbon.[10]

Lee Marvin

View attachment 7731006

World War II

World War II Picture of Private Lee Marvin, USMC, as listed in the "Red Book", 24th Regiment, 4th Marine Division, published in 1943

Marvin left school at 18 to enlist in the United States Marine Corps Reserve on August 12, 1942. He served with the 4th Marine Division in the Pacific Theater during World War II.[6] While serving as a member of "I" Company, 3rd Battalion, 24th Marines, 4th Marine Division, he was wounded in action on June 18, 1944, during the assault on Mount Tapochau in the Battle of Saipan, during which most of his company were casualties.[7] He was hit by machine gun fire, which severed his sciatic nerve,[8] and then was hit again in the foot by a sniper.[9] After over a year of medical treatment in naval hospitals, Marvin was given a medical discharge with the rank of private first class. He previously held the rank of corporal, but had been demoted for troublemaking.[9]

Marvin's decorations include the Purple Heart Medal, the Presidential Unit Citation, the American Campaign Medal, the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal, the World War II Victory Medal, and the Combat Action Ribbon.[10]

I thought he was a Major in the army. Didn't he lead a special unit on a suicide mission in France?

I normally skip these shots, dont wanna dick up my groups etc.

But fuck that fly! View attachment 7731068

Then I came home to these on my doorstep. Must be Karma.

View attachment 7731074
I have to admit, I initially just looked at the Pic (used to the titties here), and my first thought was "posting that target on this web site is kinda like putting a 4 yr old's crayon drawing on your fridge". Then I read the text - changed my mind to "worth it!".
As for the second pic, will you be my friend?

Reactions: Supersubes
That's weak as fuck. If you are going to show a weedeating ricer lifting the front tires show one that can really pull the front tires.

View attachment 7731093

Then find one that can unicycle like a VW.

View attachment 7731095
I almost posted that S2000 picture but I felt drag racing with one of the best handling cars around was plenty gay enough, I didn't want to over do it.

Reactions: jrassy