• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

After that accident they should have dragged half that fucking safety crew out behind the track and shot them. God damned cowards and retards, spraying water into fucking space and looking around shitting their pants and making ZERO effort to save the driver. It was a miracle of self preservation that saved Grosjean from those worthless assholes and their lack of effort.
Definitely not NASCAR or NHRA safety crews. I watched a funny car burning down at Baylands Raceway one time. The NHRA Safety Safari showed up and guy jumped off of the fire truck and ran into the fire to get the driver out. He ripped the side of the burning body off and stepped right into the fire to lift the driver out of the car.

Somewhat to the defense of those hapless idiots in Spain, they were dealing with an alcohol fire, not a nitro or gas fire. They probably weren't sure where the fire perimeter started because alcohol flames are invisible. It was a pathetic response though. On a closed course like that there should and been a firetruck there within 30 or 40 seconds, not the Keystone Cops with fire extinguishers.

1635645629765.png

You like “big bore” guns? How about one of the largest bores in a stock production engine?
Hint: a 454 piston will fall through this and end up on the floor.
Color of the block might give you a clue.View attachment 7731638
Whoever thinks that is a big bore has never worked on marine diesels, I worked on 28 liter Cummins and in the marine diesel world they were considered small.

Whoever thinks that is a big bore has never worked on marine diesels, I worked on 28 liter Cummins and in the marine diesel world they were considered small.

Meh, ive pulled single cylinders that where 710ci.... out of a 16 cylinder engine.
Weve got 20 cylinder engines too

Shred
1613009719009.png

Just saying

At one time Sulzer built big engines

At one time Sulzer built big engines
“108,920 hp at 102 rpm”

http%3A%2F%2Fnewatlas-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Farchive%2F3263_03.jpg