• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1636673885876-png.293855

The engine in the mig-15 is a Rolls-Royce. Because commies don’t create anything when they can steal it!
View attachment 7739115
View attachment 7739116
Designing and building jet engines is one of the highest displays of technological and industrial achievement. More countries can make nuclear weapons than can make jet engines (many more). Even today, Russia, a country of engineers and doctors, has reached a point where they can make engines that hit high performance figures, but are terribly unreliable, dirty, and lack material endurance. China, although even further behind the Russians in this area, I would bet money will eventually surpass them.

Reactions: BLEE and jrassy
No celebrity nudes he says. . .

Whatever Frank. Pansy.

27293c9d6a7b0e14a6fbb9fc8d2753eb--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg

Attachments

• 07_kermit-fetish.jpg
    07_kermit-fetish.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 545
  • DnZsy6rXcAALJVT.jpg
    DnZsy6rXcAALJVT.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 304
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 02_kermit-fetish.jpg
    02_kermit-fetish.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 05_kermit-fetish.jpg
    05_kermit-fetish.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 520
  • sm-misspiggy-kermit-mten-ten.jpg
    sm-misspiggy-kermit-mten-ten.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Designing and building jet engines is one of the highest displays of technological and industrial achievement. More countries can make nuclear weapons than can make jet engines (many more). Even today, Russia, a country of engineers and doctors, has reached a point where they can make engines that hit high performance figures, but are terribly unreliable, dirty, and lack material endurance. China, although even further behind the Russians in this area, I would bet money will eventually surpass them.
Using jet engines:

I’m driving. FO was the photographer.

Last edited:
If inbound from Texas you likely flew over my house to get there.

Thank you,
MrSmith
It’s possible, but I think that particular trip originated at LAX. But, I’ve been there numerous times out of DAL.

I would not want to be with the wife when that walked in the store.

*SLAP*

OK, actually, she'd probably elbow me, and say "Go ahead, and look, get it outta your system...."
I just go “baby look at that half naked woman over there...” lol

Reactions: Barneybdb