• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6F4E9677-1EC9-464C-BA01-24076DEA19E1.png

Mmmm see personally, I will never have a metal stock on a rifle, especially alloy as it doesnt absorb vibration, in fact it can amplify it. But in most rifles it wont be noticed. Only when shooting BR/F-Class will you notice it in rifle tune.

But will if effect a rimfire?? I dont know.

I have a Pro Varmint on my Anschutz 1416DHB .22LR. Its shooting around 0.4in to 0.5in average for a 6x5 at 50m.

The other thing with chassis rifles is that metal retains heat alot more then wood, etc. So if you shoot somewhere that can get hot, your going to notice it on your rifle.

Please note that I shoot F-Class Open and have previously shot F/TR aswell. I goto the n'th degree with all my rifles because well, thats what I do coz I wanna win. I treat my hunting/plinking rigs the same in alot of ways.

What part of Upstate NY are you in? I was born in Syracuse and still have all my family back there.

West side of Rochester

Mike

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
It’s the ones who get the scarification tattoos that you need to run from. Sleeve tats on a chick are a warning sign. Big scarification tats are a whole different dimension.

Tattoos on a woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison.

So the batshit crazy ones without Tattoos are like a bottle of poison someone took the label off and put it in the medicine cabinet for you to guess what it was...? I guess everyone has their own preference I personally could care less if a woman is sleeved up or not a single tattoo, hot is hot never turned one down based on ink...

So the batshit crazy ones without Tattoos are like a bottle of poison someone took the label off and put it in the medicine cabinet for you to guess what it was...? I guess everyone has their own preference I personally could care less if a woman is sleeved up or not a single tattoo, hot is hot never turned one down based on ink...

To each their own. Tattoos aren't for me.