• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Yeah, it F'ed up the song order at times to make them all fit on the 8 Track. I'd rather have "cassettes" or Vinyl (and, then, CDs).

Good quality vinyl rules the market place. Poor quality vinyl is like a bitchy mother-in-law. CD's were incorrectly named - they should be "EZ's". I avoid downloads like the plague. I want a physical product.

OK, back to your regularly scheduled T&A photo album.

Can't you resize 30-06 brass? I had a friend who did it, don't know if he did it in one step or ran a 270 die first.
I started running it thru a .270 die first. There would be a wrinkle around the base of the neck the .25-06 die would remove. Eventually, I began skipping the .270 die step. Works just fine that way. Have to trim necks, usually

Time to to protect yourselves from alzheimers boys!

We should publish a cause-and-effect article about how the blue pill leads to hyper-regular nut busting and although the dimentia is still there, nobody notices because you sit around smiling while thinking of the next fuckathon.

I’ve heard that they have new-fangled machines now that will polish that shit up.
This is real far gone i think. It's from the 70s-80s.

Got it in a package deal. Figured it was scrap brass weight if anything.

There's hand loads from 81 in it lol. The bullets are corroded into the cases.

Sounds like it would make a good “Hold My Beer” video.

Reactions: akmike47
You should dry tumble them and see how they look just for science. Shoot em if you're not a coward.
I pulled some, I don't think they'd be any good.

Some of the powder comes out dyed green/blue from the corrosion.

I was going to break them down just so someone didn't find them and shoot them.

Reactions: Barneybdb
random-23.jpg

Time to to protect yourselves from alzheimers boys!
Nope nope nope. If I'm 70 to 80 years old, have Alzheimer's, Married to somebody anywhere close to my age… I seriously don't want to remember that. I would much rather think I'm 25 banging hot chicks from the bar

Maybe each one contains body parts of her ex-boyfriends as described in her shitty pseudo-country rock shit songs.

Was wondering why all of them are constantly leaving her. Surely couldn't be their fault... You know the saying... If you go through the whole day and everybody you meet is an asshole, maybe it's time for some self examination...
smiley_smartass.gif

I’ll cover the shipping if you are inclined to hook up a midget with IBS and Tourette’s.

Reactions: Beefmanne