• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

264889655_4302004519904066_2648698289290372391_n.jpg

What's bad as whenever you have some witty come back to a teacher and she responds… where did you hear that, dad... Shortly thereafter sent to the principal's office where they call dad... Only to hear him cackle/laugh at the principal over the phone... It's kind of hard to discipline the kids when you're laughing.

Is it just the angle or does she have an unevenness issue?
Most chicks tits are uneven

Reactions: fx77 and 168BTHPM
Actually I know a different version:

What's the difference between a Chick Pea and a "Garbanzo bean?"

Ans: A guy won't pay $200.00 to have a Garbanzo "bean" on them. :ROFLMAO:
It's not true. There's some freaky fuckers that will take the Taco Bell version and wait for the dirty sanchez bean.

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots
I know people like this. It’s a mental disorder. For sure.
I had a neighbor who LOVED '63 Mercury Breezeways, had to be black. When one would "die" he would park it in his backyard and go buy another. If I remembered correctly, about eight not running, until his family placed him in a nursing home. Property turned into a Little League ballfield, then incorporated into a shopping district.