• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

269965880_3168879760014818_2627027453268385433_n.jpg

Okay, let's settle this state vs. state thing.

If you aren't from Montana or currently living in Montana you're a fag.

Except....if you live in Missoula, or Bozeman, or Red Lodge, or Billings, or Helena, or Dillon, or Twin Bridges, or Big Sky or any of the suburbs of any of those places or within 100 miles north or south of 84 or 90, you are also a fag.

Google lens says it's Elizabeth Olsen.

Fairly certain that is NOT Elizabeth Olsen.

My Google fu returns Natasha Tikhomirova.
Yandex says it is Natasha. I think Google is pulling up the celebrity fakes made from the original.

Elizabeth Olsen is the actress who played Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch in the Avengers movies and Wanda Vision.

There is a difference between being educated and being credentialled. Most "education" is about getting credentials, teaching to the test and the like, and precious little education is gained in the process.

People without credentials are very often better educated.

It rare to find people who are both educated and credentialled, even in the STEM fields. I would far rather work with a mediocre machinist than a mediocre engineer. Too many engineers have never made anything with their hands, and it shows.
There is also a big difference in being “educated” and being “smart”.

There is also a big difference in being “educated” and being “smart”.
When I was younger, the best and brightest were sent to college to "sharpen up" what they were born with.

Now parents look at little Johny with despair and realize he is doomed to work fast food the rest of his life unless he gets a degree.
They send little Johny to college to prevent his entire life from sucking, because there will always be an employer who only looks whether the person has a degree. They don't know how to interview, and so they trust the degree.
They hire little Johny.

^This.
Datams from non working features, tolerances that make no sense, from using the default setting on thier software.
I'm an OK machinist by my standards. I may not be an engineer but after 23 years of making thier stuff and fixing some of it, I can tell a good one from a bad one regardless of thier status within a company.
Yeah, asked one what scale are you using on this print?
Him: “Huh?”
Me: It won’t fit in the space provided.
Him: “Of course it will, look at the picture.”

Last edited:
TBH, if I were to move back west, it would most likely be to OK as opposed to TX. I’ve lived in both for a bit.

Reactions: 35WLN

I’ve seen a lot of her vids posted here. She’s hot, but she poses too much. For a Rock Goddess I’ll take Lzzy Hale every time, she’s not as hot but she can make me blow the speakers out in my truck. Lzzy is a modern Janice, she gives no fucks when she’s lettin’ it go.

Last edited:
There is a difference between being educated and being credentialled. Most "education" is about getting credentials, teaching to the test and the like, and precious little education is gained in the process.

People without credentials are very often better educated.

It rare to find people who are both educated and credentialled, even in the STEM fields. I would far rather work with a mediocre machinist than a mediocre engineer. Too many engineers have never made anything with their hands, and it shows.
And NEVER let school interfere with your education.