• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

87072532.jpg

LOL, last year there were 2 Phoenix PD cruisers parked right by a road that dead ended into the desert, I was on my 4 stroke XR650L and ripped right in front of them while flashing my best shit eating grin. I saw brake lights as they put their cars into gear then as soon as my wheels hit dirt off the pavement they never bothered to move.

Thumper style 🤘😎🤘

I had a date scheduled tonight, we had texted several times and had a lengthy phone conversation and things were going well until I sent her a text warning her about my dark sense of humor and a meme that I find hilarious. She immediately texted me back and broke off the date and wished me luck.

I think @sirhrmechanic originally posted this one.
1641588475012.png

I had a date scheduled tonight, we had texted several times and had a lengthy phone conversation and things were going well until I sent her a text warning her about my dark sense of humor and a meme that I find hilarious. She immediately texted me back and broke off the date and wished me luck.

View attachment 7778791
Flipper jokes just never get old.

View attachment 7778791
I could have been worse. She could have gone out with you and you would have wasted lots of money