• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

posted-on-badchix-daily-awesomeness-seen-on-badchix-29.jpg
Does she have two pussies?

Reactions: Barneybdb
Fucktastrophy? Craptostrophic?

I have learned so many new adjectives this month...

fucktangular
shitilicious
craptological
craptography
fucktastic and craptastic
fucktacular, asstacular and craptacular

Who knew the motivational thread was actually for educational advancement? :D

Last edited:
Myrna Loy for me and if you've never watched The Thin Man series of movies then you've never actually seen a good movie.

And for you Trivia buffs (whatever the fuck a "Buff" is);

In the opening shots of Grease, there’s a white statue of a girl outside Rydell High – filmed at Venice High School, California, where Myrna Loy was a student. She posed for it when she was 16, before she became one of the most popular screen stars of the 1930s. The statue was vandalized many times, but was eventually rebuilt in bronze, and remains there today.

apik3l5xb__04650.1625604449.jpg

Great dames of cinema's golden era. Fan of Turner classics and as I watch some of these older movies I am still amazed at the beauty of these women. One not included in this thread but deserves mention is Lauren Bacall in "Dark Passage".
Good call! Lauren Bacall is complete smoke-show

71691fa5cffe32605dbef3670d9abb0c.jpg

Myrna Loy for me and if you've never watched The Thin Man series of movies then you've never actually seen a good movie.

And for you Trivia buffs (whatever the fuck a "Buff" is);

In the opening shots of Grease, there’s a white statue of a girl outside Rydell High – filmed at Venice High School, California, where Myrna Loy was a student. She posed for it when she was 16, before she became one of the most popular screen stars of the 1930s. The statue was vandalized many times, but was eventually rebuilt in bronze, and remains there today.

View attachment 7781918
The original "Thin Man" was great, right up there with the Maltese Falcon IMO. The second one was OK, played on the humorous side. The third one was totally "meh".... but this movie was filmed right after William Powell had surgery and radium treatments for cancer.

OK So TMC. Mrs. Miniver. Talk about motavational, 1942. " This is what your fighting for boys " You get Greer Garson, Included in that movie you get Teresa Wright. The same Teresa Wright as you get in "Best Day's of Our Lifes" who here hasen't thought that at least once. And with that you get as mentioned before Myrna Loy.

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 114
  • teresawright2.jpg
    teresawright2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 121
  • download (6).jpg
    download (6).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: