• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I grew up on dirt bikes, so sport bikes always felt like straddling a coffee table to me. Sumos will absolutely encourage you to do dumb shit, but man, it's fun for a while. Life is short, live it while you can kids.

And since this is the motivational PIC thread...

jFS192i.jpg

t3Y9SJv.jpg

0hfJEcx.jpg
Ah, the Dragon, tons of fun for the young. Not so much as you age, and takes longer to heal from those "dumb days". LOL

Reactions: HPIguy
In Texas you have thirty days to return a car for a refund. I don’t know about other states but I believe they are similar.
He would have fared better selling it back to the dealership. My 2018 Ram 2500 is worth more than I paid for it.

I was just in the local Dodge dealer yesterday. Saw what I thought was a new Hellcat. Was talking to the salesman, he pointed out the sticker, 96k! Some dude bought it, drove it exactly 116 miles and took it back and got something else. Too much car for him.
I can't even imagine the loss he took on it.😳

Indeed.

That must have induced like a quadruple vaginal hematoma.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash