• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

The russians call IOC facilities "European Chernobyl"

32_1.jpg

22_2.jpg

19_3.jpg

13_5.jpg

11_7.jpg

12_8.jpg

Fellas, as we approach the weekend on a hot mid-summer's day, please keep in mind one thing....

I see a BMX / Rally Cross playground!!!

And while it may be a bit of an eyesore... it's not a massive radioactive black hole with three-headed gerbils crawling out from the woodwork. Comparing an abandoned Olympic field to Chernobyl is just inane. I mean, you could also call the Montreal Olympic Stadium abandoned... especially back during an Expo's game. But it wasn't glowing!

Putin needs to read a history book. What a tool.

Cheers,

Sirhr

This woman might be the most beautiful woman alive. Name?

15 seconds using Google Image Search (right click in Chrome).
Darya Sibireva

Some of you guys need to learn how to use the Internet if you're going to always be searching for new wanking material. Fucking seriously.

Last edited:
15 seconds using Google Image Search (right click in Chrome).
Darya Sibireva

Some of you guys need to learn how to use the Internet if you're going to always be searching for new wanking material. Fucking seriously.

I'm familiar with the internet, and google, but explain how I'm supposed to google her, if I don't already know her name?

Edit: Never mind, I understand what you did. Okay, so besides this one:

jbhDE7mNjnXCJe.jpg

The only good pics I could find of her were these:

22147.jpg

Ndav_bR7R8s.jpg

fxGFqyGMy-w.jpg

large.jpg

Enjoy. ;)

Last edited:
eBay... where else?

If you are looking for organic Naugahyde-and-stainless midget-sized fair-trade love swings made by Somali amputees in Botswanan veldt solar-powered factories.... you will find them on eBay.

WAAAY back in the day (like when ebay first started), my friend said he saw an Apache Gunship for sale on ebay, lol.

These are classic. I hope that the reporter who posted the original earplugs picture... never lives down his idiocy. What a clownshoes. Unfortunately, he'll probably end up as a news anchor...

Cheers,

Sirhr

"I just have to look good, don't have to be clear"

Don Henley - Dirty Laundry.

I'm familiar with the internet, and google, but explain how I'm supposed to google her, if I don't already know her name?

Edit: Never mind, I understand what you did. Okay, so besides this one:

jbhDE7mNjnXCJe.jpg

The only good pics I could find of her were these:

22147.jpg

Ndav_bR7R8s.jpg

fxGFqyGMy-w.jpg

large.jpg

Enjoy. ;)

She's like the perfect cross between Mila Kunis and Adriana Lima

adriana-lima-640x360.jpg
+
kunis-mila.jpg

bleagles_zps1af6fd61.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

There is an eagle sanctuary just south of the airport in Des Moines. We took off one day towards it and at about 700 feet I went "fuck bald eagle" and my first officer says "how do you know it was a bald eagle" "uh we almost hit it, thats how close we were".

I wonder if I would have gotten in trouble for having a bird strike of a bald eagle in a jet?