• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

when-you-know-shes-singing.jpg

Flip side…why didn’t the person on the right do it first
There's no tracks in the show on the right. The person who lives there may not be physically capable of shoveling snow. Many times in my previous occupation I would go to an injured clients house that could not physically get outside and shovel their walk or driveway due to their injury. I have spent many hours shoveling snow for elderly and injured people so they do simple things like go check their mail.

There's no tracks in the show on the right. The person who lives there may not be physically capable of shoveling snow. Many times in my previous occupation I would go to an injured clients house that could not physically get outside and shovel their walk or driveway due to their injury. I have spent many hours shoveling snow for elderly and injured people so they do simple things like go check their mail.
Neighbor left his wife and kids to clean up snow after our last storm. When I went out to clean up our driveway and the side walk(s) that go around three sides of our property, I used our snow blower to clean their driveway and sidewalk off too. It's not a matter of if you can help a neighbor, it's a matter of "if they deserve to be helped". Our neighbors are good people, my wife likes the riding mower, so she'll cut their whole yard, unless the neighbor is already cutting the grass around our property.

true story,

used to run grocery stores,

had a customer come in one night and she was buying groceries for a house full of special needs folks,
one of those houses in a neighborhood full of special needs folks

anyhoo, while she was shopping, one of the SN peoples decided to use the restroom,
he, and 2 of his room mates,

the 2 room mate got the stalls, one dude got the urinal,
thing is, he had to shit,

so he filled the urinal,
and the floor in front of it,
and he was standing in the doorway, door wide open, his pants around his knees, and he was still shitting

right in front of a busy friday night crowd,

the nurse type person hustled him out with shitty pants, (bough a lot of groceries)

and I sent the 2 absolutely most pitiful baggers I had in to clean it up,

one quit on the spot, the other quit after the restroom was clean

win win for me