• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

best-use-of-a-balcony-17.jpg
67F6AD0F-2B91-438E-8152-A91D19DDC2B9.gif

Going Commando???

random-shite-2022-01-13-49.jpg
“In the navy”

Old Bay Seasoning isn't what it used to be.... It was great until it was bought out by McCormick & Co. in Baltimore. As with everything, they put a bunch of Black Pepper in it. BLEEECCHHH!

Thankfully, I still have a tall tin of the original. Still sealed so it stays fresh.
The natives don't use Old Bay here, it's J.O. spice or a home mix.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Has to be photoshopped. You would never get that close to a tiger shark (or a Great White).... and live to tell the tale. GW's are 19-22ft in length. If this is a GW (could also be a tiger), it's out of proportion with the diver's height. Trust me, I've dived with many a shark (black tip, lemon, white tip). I'd never dive with a GW, Tiger, or Bull. They'll actually prey on humans.
That looks like Ocean Ramsey. The hottest woman to probably be eaten to death.
NINTCHDBPICT000462404174.jpg

deepblueramsey.jpg

Ocean-Ramsey1.jpg

There's a documentary out there about her and her organization. I think it ran on Shark Week. And yes, if it can eat you, she swims with it.

Last edited:
Old Bay Seasoning isn't what it used to be.... It was great until it was bought out by McCormick & Co. in Baltimore. As with everything, they put a bunch of Black Pepper in it. BLEEECCHHH!

Thankfully, I still have a tall tin of the original. Still sealed so it stays fresh.
IDGAF what it tastes like, if they are trolling PETA I’ll buy some.

Doing rescue swimmer training off of Humboldt bay back in the day occasionally a GW would cruise by me to figure out what I was then casually swim away. It was a pucker inducing experience and I damn near walked back to the cutter the first time but stayed calm and didn’t thrash around and the GW just swam off.
Ah... Humboldt Bay. My mother still lives in Fortuna. My wife was born in Eureka. My uncle Al was Humboldt Sheriff back in the day.

Doing rescue swimmer training off of Humboldt bay back in the day occasionally a GW would cruise by me to figure out what I was then casually swim away. It was a pucker inducing experience and I damn near walked back to the cutter the first time but stayed calm and didn’t thrash around and the GW just swam off.
Its fun to watch the collage kids dress up like a seal then get on surf boards and flop around like their wounded over at the north jetty of Humboldt. Every year one comes out (the lucky ones) with a chunk missing out of their board.

He'd be disgusted to see Eureka now!!
Shithole homeless utopia.....
It always was a homeless utopia, the problem is the tax payers got tired of seeing where their tax dollars were going and moved to other states.

And don’t forget that this is a motivational picture thread boys and girls so bitch about how things used to be all you want but throw in a pic or fuck off. 😘

1643645751517.png

Its fun to watch the collage kids dress up like a seal then get on surf boards and flop around like their wounded over at the north jetty of Humboldt. Every year one comes out (the lucky ones) with a chunk missing out of their board.
I have been to Australia once (11/2000 right after the Sydney Olympic games). For some perspective, Steve Irwin was still alive and I saw him at the Australia Zoo (well before the Crocaseum was built).

I had not yet started SCUBA diving. But I can say for sure I won't be diving in Australian waters, anytime soon. And, to be honest, it ain't the GW's that would scare me. It's all the "Irukadnji"

Last edited:
Scuba diving off Okinawa, we picked up a coral rock (dead) buddy wanted for his salt water tank. We put it in a bucket of saltwater for the trip back to base, a day or two later he had a blue ring octopus in his tank...apparently it was in the coral. Those are deadly venomous too.