• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

A Chevy, GMC or Ram owner would have hooked it to the hitch and towed it. Although, with those little wheels on the trailer, the wheel bearings would be on fire above 25mph.
“the wheel bearings would be on fire above 25mph”

No risk of reaching that speed with any of those three manufacturers. Bearings should be fine.
1644020120338.png

I never once said I don't like meat in my chili. Your reading comprehension could use some improvement. Go back, read it, and try again...I'll be here drinking.
So after reading all of this I still haven't figured it out yet - do you even eat chili? With meat? Or...with those other things?

So after reading all of this I still haven't figured it out yet - do you even eat chili? With meat? Or...with those other things?
It's entardtaining that you feel the need for my attention. Chili is the greatest food group ever created. We make it with ground beed, squirrel, pheasant, deer, or some other plant eating critter...don't forget the stewed tomatoes and beans.

Canned store bought "chili" like wolf or hormel is an insult to chili.

It's entardtaining that you feel the need for my attention. Chili is the greatest food group ever created. We make it with ground beed, squirrel, pheasant, deer, or some other plant eating critter...don't forget the stewed tomatoes and beans.

Canned store bought "chili" like wolf or hormel is an insult to chili.
I can agree with this statement

The other side is just as…if not even more motivational!

NSFSH so linked:

<- paste that with .jpg behind it

edit: new board found and linked it anyway, LOL. Probably ok since no pink, but not in the mood for a vacation.

Looks like Yosemite.I have been there many times but have yet to see that in the river but now I’ll be looking a bit closer.

From my co-worker (use whatever "drawl" you want): "I'd crawl for a mile naked thru broken glass and rubbing alcohol to lick the tire track of the trash truck that drives off with her dirty panties!"

:oops: :oops: That boy has issues I tell ya.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think we worked with the same guy..

"I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from"
...was the one that stuck with me.

Looks like Yosemite.I have been there many times but have yet to see that in the river but now I’ll be looking a bit closer.
Definitely Yosemite, El Cap. In the back ground. You see a lot of this but you need to get farther from the road. This spot is only two or three hundred feet from the road.

Reactions: ReimoS
Struggling here.. A10?

None of the F-'planes fly without ox masks.
36BFD10C-7B7D-4176-A04E-5904785BF3C4.jpeg

It’s been about 28 years since I’ve been in one, but I’m pretty sure that’s an AH-64 Apache. Blast screen between pilot and gunner is a thick SOB, and the strut for the door on the left above her head looks like the same placement. Fuck I’m getting old.
yeah, and the delamination of the outer covering on the hard Kevlar plate on her right looks real familiar. Also, Helmets are diff between 64 pilots and the Cobras Pilots.
yep, 99.9 sure it’s a 64

Last edited: