• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

daily-badchix.com-40.jpg

And, for today's (02/08) GAOD award, we have six nominees. They were all just that good.

1) steelhead - "Black & Tight"

2) BeefManne - "Oreo Cookie"

3) NockHunter - "You were saying?"

4) BarneyBDB - "Selfie!"

5) steelhead - "Pretty in Purple!"

6) SQ54 - "Golden Child!"

And, the GAOD award for 02/08 goes to:

BeefManne - Oreo Cookie! So round... So Hard... So Perfectly chiseled. And, BTW, wearing clothing does not DQ an entry. Might even enhance it!
I just wish we had a much sharper picture. Sadly TinEye does not have one.

$$$_OreoCookie_22.jpg

As tomorrow is "Ass Wednesday," I will not publish an award and take the entire day's entries from 12 mid. to 12mid. I'll then make that award on Thrs. for those entries.

Great Job, folks!

Last edited:
And, for today's (02/08) GAOD award, we have six nominees. They were all just that good.

1) steelhead - "Black & Tight"

2) BeefManne - "Oreo Cookie"

3) NockHunter - "You were saying?"

4) BarneyBDB - "Selfie!"

5) steelhead - "Pretty in Purple!"

6) SQ54 - "Golden Child!"

And, the GAOD award for 02/08 goes to:

BeefManne - Oreo Cookie! So round... So Hard... So Perfectly chiseled. And, BTW, wearing clothing does not DQ an entry. Might even enhance it!
I just wish we had a much sharper picture. Sadly TinEye does not have one.

bab4bac8-9e51-480d-a30d-92ef06dc17c7-jpeg.7802906

As tomorrow is "Ass Wednesday," I will not publish an award and take the entire day's entries from 12 mid. to 12mid. I'll then make that award on Thrs. for those entries.

Great Job, folks!
Yeah that was like my Wife when I met her 38 years ago. She looked like her Mom put those jeans on her the day she was born. They fit OK then and she grew into them.

Last edited: