• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1644426128603.png

all that copper to brass is going to cause some long term electrolysis issues..
just say'n
Someone tell him..... never mind I’ll do it.

They use brass and copper because they don’t easily corrode when mixed they are similar metals, you know because brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.

Also we know you’re gay now.

Last edited:
Winchester 69 22lr.
Yeah, it's from the Calera story.

Brings back memories. 50+ yrs ago my dad was friends with a bunch of ATF guys - Revenuers. They gathered at our place for card games for a few years. As the kid who cleaned up after the card games I was given all sorts of junk they took from stills they busted - including a Winchester 22 that had stock sawed off and barrel/forend cut down. Wasn't very useful except for dispatching hogs to butcher, and long lost to time now, but ATF literally gave me an SBR when I was a kid!

Interesting side story. One of the guys was Elzie Hancock of Muder in Coweta Co. fame. IIRC he was retired by then but I think I remember he still tagged along on the occasional raid.

Elzie J Hancock.jpg

When I "deployed" to Ethiopia, we had a Jewish kid on our team. He had a dietary restriction because of his religion, so he would pick though the cases of MREs to get what he was "allowed" to eat. Dumb ass could have asked for MREs specific to his "needs"...instead he took the good stuff, and the rest of the team got what was left over. I never went on a project with that dipshit again...he had a lot more problems than just the MREs. Worthless waste of O2.