• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

876F7C42-37B7-44BD-AC92-AB85199A7421.jpeg

Copper to brass is fine. Brass to steel or iron is fine. Copper to steel or iron causes electrolysis.
Neither of you know what electrolysis is....

Electrolysis is defined as a process of decomposing ionic compounds into their elements by passing a direct electric current through the compound in a fluid form. The cations are reduced at cathode and anions are oxidized at the anode. The main components that are required for conducting electrolysis are an electrolyte, electrodes, and some form of external power source is also needed. Additionally, a partition such as an ion-exchange membrane or a salt bridge is also used but this is optional. These are used mainly to keep the products from diffusing near the opposite electrode.

• Haha
Reactions: JuniperEyes
And how is this motivational pictures? I swear y’all would argue about it if I was passing out $100 bills.
I think five $20 bills would be a better option. They spend easier and more businesses are inclined to take them.

Of course, some will say you should go with twenty $5 bills. In my opinion that is too many to keep track of and it also makes my wallet thick . . . which in turn creates "issues" with my leg if I spend a fair amount of time sitting in the van seat while I am driving.

Naturally, some will argue that I should ride a motorcycle instead of drive my van, but my bike needs the carbs rebuilt and I haven't had it out for more than 15 years. It is a 700 Honda Shadow.

Yes, I know others prefer the Harley Davidson, but I find their retail price to be a little excessive.

However . . . if you really are going to pass out $100 bills, I might be able to rebuild my carbs . . . and then trade my Shadow for a Harley.

But . . . I am starting to get up in the years and in my opinion motorcycles are for young guys.

Although some guys would argue with that.

:ROFLMAO:

And how is this motivational pictures? I swear y’all would argue about it if I was passing out $100 bills.

I think five $20 bills would be a better option. They spend easier and more businesses are inclined to take them.

Of course, some will say you should go with twenty $5 bills. In my opinion that is too many to keep track of and it also makes my wallet thick . . . which in turn creates "issues" with my leg if I spend a fair amount of time sitting in the van seat while I am driving.

Naturally, some will argue that I should ride a motorcycle instead of drive my van, but my bike needs the carbs rebuilt and I haven't had it out for more than 15 years. It is a 700 Honda Shadow.

Yes, I know others prefer the Harley Davidson, but I find their retail price to be a little excessive.

However . . . if you really are going to pass out $100 bills, I might be able to rebuild my carbs . . . and then trade my Shadow for a Harley.

But . . . I am starting to get up in the years and in my opinion motorcycles are for young guys.

Although some guys would argue with that.

:ROFLMAO:

Actually I think $100.00 in $1 dollar bills would be best. Who gives strippers $5 dollar bills?

Neither of you know what electrolysis is....

Electrolysis is defined as a process of decomposing ionic compounds into their elements by passing a direct electric current through the compound in a fluid form. The cations are reduced at cathode and anions are oxidized at the anode. The main components that are required for conducting electrolysis are an electrolyte, electrodes, and some form of external power source is also needed. Additionally, a partition such as an ion-exchange membrane or a salt bridge is also used but this is optional. These are used mainly to keep the products from diffusing near the opposite electrode.

Okay, so he meant galvanic corrosion, picky, picky… I’m pretty sure you knew what he meant.

97F168B4-D60F-4037-8124-D201B04B6543.png

Oh, and bite me if you don’t think knowing about galvanic corrosion is motivational! 🖕🏻😉 Geeks of the world, Unite against the oppression!! 😎