• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Several years ago a very wealthy man contacted a highly respected doctor in the field of reproductive cloning. He told the doc he wanted a child cloned using his DNA. The doctor explained he could not as it was illegal. The rich guy explains, "Doc, I have no family. No one to leave my vast estate to. If you do this for me, I will make you a billionaire." The doctor considered the offer and accepted on one condition. "I will have to raise the child until the age of five." The rich guy agreed to the terms.

Five years go by and the doctor calls the rich guy and tells him he is finished and gives him the location of his secret lab in the mountains of Colorado. The rich guy is very excited, flies his jet to Denver and hires a driver to take him to the lab. He and the doctor meet and and he is introduced to the child. The little boy is handsome, articulate and seems very bright. The doctor administers a battery of tests revealing just how intelligent the boy is. The rich guy is ecstatic.

After lunch, the doctor suggests they take a walk so the little boy could describe the wonders of nature. As they hike along the mountainside trail, suddenly the little boy burst into a profanity laced tirade against the doctor, the rich guy and the world in general. The rich guy is stunned. The doctor explains he does not know what causes the outbursts and has unsuccessfully tried to control them. The little boy settles down and they continued the walk.

After a few hundred yards, the little boy launches another stream of expletives directed entirely at the the rich guy. Rich guy becomes very angry and slaps the little by causing him to fall over the side of the cliff and die on the rocks below. The doctor tells him not to worry, he didn't kill a real person, no one knows about it and identification would be impossible, but the rich guy is devastated.

Back at the lab, the rich guy gathers his belongings and leaves. He has his driver take him to the Denver police department, where he confesses. After the detectives confer with the DA, the man is charged with....

...making an obscene clone fall.

random-shite-2022-02-24-22.jpg

Must be a UT grad … 🤘

Several years ago a very wealthy man contacted a highly respected doctor in the field of reproductive cloning. He told the doc he wanted a child cloned using his DNA. The doctor explained he could not as it was illegal. The rich guy explains, "Doc, I have no family. No one to leave my vast estate to. If you do this for me, I will make you a billionaire." The doctor considered the offer and accepted on one condition. "I will have to raise the child until the age of five." The rich guy agreed to the terms.

Five years go by and the doctor calls the rich guy and tells him he is finished and gives him the location of his secret lab in the mountains of Colorado. The rich guy is very excited, flies his jet to Denver and hires a driver to take him to the lab. He and the doctor meet and and he is introduced to the child. The little boy is handsome, articulate and seems very bright. The doctor administers a battery of tests revealing just how intelligent the boy is. The rich guy is ecstatic.

After lunch, the doctor suggests they take a walk so the little boy could describe the wonders of nature. As they hike along the mountainside trail, suddenly the little boy burst into a profanity laced tirade against the doctor, the rich guy and the world in general. The rich guy is stunned. The doctor explains he does not know what causes the outbursts and has unsuccessfully tried to control them. The little boy settles down and they continued the walk.

After a few hundred yards, the little boy launches another stream of expletives directed entirely at the the rich guy. Rich guy becomes very angry and slaps the little by causing him to fall over the side of the cliff and die on the rocks below. The doctor tells him not to worry, he didn't kill a real person, no one knows about it and identification would be impossible, but the rich guy is devastated.

Back at the lab, the rich guy gathers his belongings and leaves. He has his driver take him to the Denver police department, where he confesses. After the detectives confer with the DA, the man is charged with....

...making an obscene clone fall.
you just made my ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I looked at it to move an electric motor out of Germany about 8 years ago. Manufacture was way behind schedule and standard boat transport was too slow to meet project schedule. Sr Management declined due to cost. I don't remember the exact numbers and have trashed all my project files after I left.
Even the logistics to work with their schedule was tough. It stayed very busy. Ended up using a special boat service.