• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

C4311F74-A928-44E6-89B5-8422A83B8FE7.jpeg

Some one is getting their ass chewed up, actually a lot more than one person. That hits several departments

High volume liquids are run continuously not 500 gallons stop and clean etc. they’d run 5000 gallons made up of 10 500 gallon segments or different lot numbers.

lot number expiration printed “X” days and hours from the minute it was packaged/put in the container.

That’s a probable recall from market
Mfg paperwork not followed
Floor QA not doing in process checks
Floor production not doing their in process chrxks
Reconciliation department not doing their job

FDA will rip them if they wanted.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
The cause of chainsaw accidents is parallel to the cause of car accidents. It is most due to people being stupid.
I wanted a chainsaw for the longest time just because. Finally bought a small 2 stroke Stihl. Went to town on some wood. I'll leave that shit to anyone else you wants to cut wood. Yes, extremely efficient and fast. BUT, what a fooken mess. AND I could see how fast this can go bad. And I was cutting small wood with a short blade. Maybe a bigger unit handles better but I have no interest in playing stupid games with a chainsaw. Get the chaps and at least some eye pro if you won't get the head gear w/ ear pro and eye pro built in. Even for those little jobs. ESPECIALLY for those little jobs because this is where you start thinking "it's just a small piece of wood. I just do a quick cut.".

Aside from that, if you all you need is a small chainsaw, the new electrics are extremely impressive. So quiet. Still get all the chain oil everywhere thought.

I wanted a chainsaw for the longest time just because. Finally bought a small 2 stroke Stihl. Went to town on some wood. I'll leave that shit to anyone else you wants to cut wood. Yes, extremely efficient and fast. BUT, what a fooken mess. AND I could see how fast this can go bad. And I was cutting small wood with a short blade. Maybe a bigger unit handles better but I have no interest in playing stupid games with a chainsaw. Get the chaps and at least some eye pro if you won't get the head gear w/ ear pro and eye pro built in. Even for those little jobs. ESPECIALLY for those little jobs because this is where you start thinking "it's just a small piece of wood. I just do a quick cut.".

Aside from that, if you all you need is a small chainsaw, the new electrics are extremely impressive. So quiet. Still get all the chain oil everywhere thought.

20220303_101403.jpg

20220303_101442.jpg

20220303_101447.jpg

Electric saws cannot hang around here. Too much "yard", too many big trees, too much firewood to cut. Stihl HT 131, 12 foot pole saw, MS 362C 20" bar MS 193T 14" bar. The little saw gets used 90% of the time. The 362C is for the big work.

View attachment 7819760

View attachment 7819767
Electric saws cannot hang around here. Too much "yard", too many big trees, too much firewood to cut. Stihl HT 131, 12 foot pole saw, MS 362C 20" bar MS 193T 14" bar. The little saw gets used 90% of the time. The 362C is for the big work.
That MS193T is the shit! I bought one for light work, but it too gets the lion’s share of work around here. I do still need to get a good pole saw though.

Reactions: Garvey
That MS193T is the shit! I bought one for light work, but it too gets the lion’s share of work around here. I do still need to get a good pole saw though.

I put it off for years, and finally just said to hell with it. Love that little thing! It is as handy as a toilet lever.

Reactions: lash
Worked with a guy who took a chainsaw to the forehead while cutting a stump. Saw kicked back and split his skull. He was ok but had a good scar. We gave him a new nickname "Chainsaw".

Dated a girl for a short time that was give the same nickname.... But for a totally different reason. :oops:

Worked with a guy who took a chainsaw to the forehead while cutting a stump. Saw kicked back and split his skull. He was ok but had a good scar. We gave him a new nickname "Chainsaw".

Dated a girl for a short time that was give the same nickname.... But for a totally different reason. :oops:
I pray it wasn't because she had braces...:eek:

I do appreciate the nude female form,
but when I see a nude woman thigh high in undergrowth,
sedges, wildflowers and wild grasses, I have to cringe.
After a lifetime of working and playing in the great outdoors,
I remember mosquitoes, deer flies, blackflies, horseflies, chiggers and ticks
and what they would do to all that exposed prime flesh.
Those ain't chill bumps on all that fair skin, those are insect bite marks and welts.

What? Y'all know that's what really happens, when y'er in the wild, nekkid. :(