• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Fire station bathroom...

20220312_084545.jpg

I think so. There were a lot of stripes and line numbers lost because of "the Ville"...no matter which Ville was outside the base you were stationed at.

Usually a result of the Soju experience. I had mine in Kwang Ju. Found myself in the custody of Korean Police. Thankfully, they turned me over to town patrol. Somehow I avoided an ART15 and even a UIF. Probably helped that I was with aircrew at the time...including a nav officer.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
I have found hope and the Lord all at the same time with all the pics of pretty girls who are near naked and this even as gas near 10.00 and beyond people still come up with ways to get around .

though a fleet of rickshaws pulled by those near naked ladies would be way more fun and profitable the steam bomb powered bikes have a place as well .

The Giant Killer

Semper Fi! The U.S. Marine that occasionally got into trouble and even once escaped from the WWII German POW camp Stalag Luft III (The Great Escape):
Steven T. McQueen had a rough childhood. Between two abusive stepfathers, an alcoholic mother who abandoned him, and growing up in a reform school, it’s no surprise the famous actor viewed the Marine Corps as a great escape from life’s hardships. At age 16, Steven McQueen moved to New York with his mother, where he met two merchant mariners. They convinced him to join the U.S. Merchant Marine, his first taste of service. At his first stop in the Dominican Republic, he quickly abandoned his post and started working in a brothel.
From there, McQueen drifted about, doing odd jobs such as lumberjacking in Canada or selling pens in Texas. He was eventually arrested for vagrancy in the deep south of the United States and forced to work 30 days on a chain gang.
In 1947, at age 17, McQueen received permission from his mother to join the Marine Corps. He went through basic training at Parris Island, South Carolina. Initially, he was promoted to private first class in an armored division, but had trouble with authority and was demoted to private no less than seven times. At one point, he went absent without leave to spend two weeks with his girlfriend and was confined to the brig for 41 days.
Once out of the brig while deployed to the Labrador Sea for amphibious training, his transport ship struck a sandbar, sending several of the tanks and their crews into icy waters. Without hesitating, McQueen dove into the sea and reportedly saved five Marines from drowning. rescued several men during a disastrous training exercise in the Arctic, he was given the honor of guarding President Harry Truman's yacht the USS Williamsburg, where he spent the rest of his career until leaving the Marines in 1950.
Despite his trouble adjusting to military life, he remembered the Marine Corps fondly, saying, "The Marines made a man out of me. I learned how to get along with others, and I had a platform to jump off of."

275661418_1249812885549725_1643629349844817145_n.jpg

Lived a little south of that station for better than 2 years digging holes in the ground. In the trailer park on the other side of the outdoor museum from the date palm grove.

In 1981 a 6 pack of Bud was $4.18 (includes tax) at the general store.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Morning chuckle:

Apparently we have been doing it wrong all this time.

Village idiot strikes again.

He later apologized and said, "I am now learning more and appreciate those who are providing reading suggestions."

How does one graduate from high school, much less work for the State Department, without knowing this stuff?