• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

pool-time-08.jpg

I'm guessing people forget that you naturally get more light during the summer so just leave it as it is supposed to be, 12pm is well noon day and you will naturally have more hours of light in the summer and less in the winter without all this B.S. of changing clocks and messing everybody's bodies up.

Even more, depending on your latitude. The further north you are, the more you get during the summer. But, likewise, the far less you get during the winter. Growing up in the NYC area, it was quite noticeable (difference between Winter/Summer). Now, down here in FL, not as much. There is some, but the amt. of daylight/nighttime is much more even.

My local news outlet says legislation to make daylight savings permanent passed the senate and heads to the house.

Ive already contacted my rep to show support for this!

And I like boobies.
I, on the other hand HATE change. If we've always done something stupid in the past, I want to keep doing that stupid something long into the future.