• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FIW7mn7XIAYA0Df.png

YOU decided what's in MY best interest....!!???
Did I offend you..? Maybe you needed to be offended...?
You can't bring me down....

The classics...🤗

A young Rob Trujillo on bass....Rocky George so underrated...:cautious:....too loud..? Pffttt....rookies...
This one probably will go over most people's heads.

View attachment 7835372
No sir...not over my head..

Well then… things are starting to get interesting

Shitty war. Shitty part of the world. Shitty armies. Shitty attitudes towards life. Shitty governments. Shitty outlooks through and through.

One side is a corrupt, money laundering, child sex slave trafficking, globalist entertaining real life Dark Web hub. The other side is a mob-like quasi-totalitarian state run in organized crime fashion with a military that still operates via medieval logistics and a brutal conscript culture where it resembles a maximum security prison more than an actual military force. Conscripts are subjected to rape and sodomy from bigger guys and officers on a routine basis.

It is Iran vs Iraq 1980-1988 ALL OVER AGAIN folks...

Here's an old release from last June 2021
Record profits

Olin also took over operations of the Lake City U.S. Army Ammunition Plant in 2020, and said this helped to boost sales and earnings, as well as “higher commercial ammunition pricing.”

Ammo Inc., an Arizona ammunition maker founded in 2016, started building a new factory in Wisconsin in June. But Metz said that Ammo Inc. is “going to build a factory and not be able to get enough materials.” He told me that Ammo has asked Vista for help in making primers. Ammo did not return a message asking for confirmation.
Edit,

adjusted gross profit was up 38%
slide show

Last edited: