• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

boob-necklace16.jpg

You do realize that a woman does not have a prostate, right?
There’s always one person who ruins the joke threads. The robot asshole doesn’t have a prostate either. Wouldn’t be pretty gay to fuck it looking at the back of a dudes head though.
Something tells me he was fantasizing about "mis-using" the machine.
How’s it misuse when it’s made to insert objects into? needs to be shown who’s boss before some skynet shit happens 😆

Reactions: tomcatmv
Sometimes you just have to see for yourself!🤣
I mean it’s a nondescript robot asshole so...

Speaking of those dummies they use for realistic training they are creepy as shit. Also there’s always some weird guy throwing detached dicks and pussies across the room while asking to borrow them

Lol. Reminds me of a job we did. Due to the engineering we ran short of fill, but the site engineer was adamant we were supposed to install the drains per the prints. We tried to explain that the ground level was about 2' lower then it was suppose be. Those drains sure looked good though. Stood nice and proud for everyone to see.