• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Might be a lot of people here that know this but for those that don't John Plaster wrote in his books on MACV SOG that this was the song they'd sing for one of their team mates when they were lost in battle. I had not known about this song prior to reading those books but since then I learned about it and have a hard time imagining it in another context. It seems extremely poignant.

278141019_5677801058900811_143903542512196386_n.jpg

That’s what happens when you use cheap Harbor Freight motor stands. Well, and leave a hole in your garage floor.

You're like the fourth person to mention that. Guess I'm wrong about the government officials in California.

No, not wrong. They really are a special kind of idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull
Might be a lot of people here that know this but for those that don't John Plaster wrote in his books on MACV SOG that this was the song they'd sing for one of their team mates when they were lost in battle. I had not known about this song prior to reading those books but since then I learned about it and have a hard time imagining it in another context. It seems extremely poignant.
This is an OMG moment for me. My brother loved that song and I never understood why. He was more of a country music guy, but played that to the point where I recall it specifically with him. He's gone now due to agent orange effects so I can't ask him about this. But now I think I have a clue.

When your new friend passes the test.

Assorted areas where boats are. Like where I live in Havasu, AZ. Stabby Ho-baggery is definitely a thing, and I approve of such things.

Why do you think I bought a house here in October?

Because.

The reasons.
Spent many many days on my parents boat in Copper Canyon, which was blocked in by a hundred other boats. Started when I was like 10, in the mid 80’s. The PoPo presence was nothing then like it is today.

I had bad parents….I wasn't complaining though.

Gmail phishing:

For months now, I have been getting email for various Gmail addresses that appear to be "made-up" addresses containing invoices for Norton Products. Most recently they have switched over to McAfee products. And then, this morning, I got this one:

Hello Robert Duckworth, we have received and confirmed your order no 5706C00BFED0! We thank you for choosing us as your favorite payment processor. Your order is scheduled to deliver on 12-04-2022.

You can reach us on our support number (832)-318-8772 for any assistance. Below are your transaction details.

Summary of Transaction

Date Ordered - Monday April 11 2022
Order Number - 5706C00BFED0
Name of Client - Robert Duckworth
Client Email - rduckwor
Charged Amount - $973.23
Item Purchased - Smooth Love Potion

Now that's some expensive love potion!! I am familiar with "Love Portion #9" and cannot recommend it. Can't wait to try "Smooth Love Potion". I will keep you informed.

just throwing this out here...
Due to age, you might want to change out your PS hose. It has some age on it, and that rubber doesn't last forever.
It only on there so I can push the car around and turn the wheel without displacing the fluid in the box and getting it all over the carport.

Reactions: lash
good time to buy some new aluminum heads..oh, and get the engine stand with wider legs, those narrow ones; well everyone finds out once.
actually just noticed...why is there a pothole in the garage

that is a magnet for a caster wheel

no matter what stand you have a wheel drops in there and its a bad day

Reactions: lash
actually just noticed...why is there a pothole in the garage

that is a magnet for a caster wheel

no matter what stand you have a wheel drops in there and its a bad day
Drain or remnant of drain, maybe.

Haha I know her!
We all know her. A picture of her is posted just about every third page in this thread. But, if you "know her", know her, I'm going to have to ask you to PM me her number. I'll verify your claim and let everyone know you're telling the truth. Cuz, there's a lot of shit talk going on behind your back. Just saying.

Last edited:
@darkfader

Who's mag carrier is that on your vest?

I see you figured it out. High Speed Gear double decker. I can highly recommend if you’re in the market for something like that.

Reactions: Doc68