• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

bsicon_zps2b11581d.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

bs130_zpsf60cd039.jpg

Temp/humidity conditions just right to produce vapor trails from the tips of propellers and some of the control surfaces of this aircraft...

Pretty awesome photo!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I've seen that couple of times on AH1z's when they flew over fairly close. It took a second to realize what I was seeing. Another cool thing is at night with the right kind of dirt, the rotors will hit sand and cause sparks in circle/helix patterns.

I've seen that couple of times on AH1z's when they flew over fairly close. It took a second to realize what I was seeing. Another cool thing is at night with the right kind of dirt, the rotors will hit sand and cause sparks in circle/helix patterns.

The static with rotor blades is not to be trifled with. If you want to do a helicopter insertion onto a sub or a small boat... better make sure to ground the cable first. Because you can zap whoever is at the end of the cable in a hurry....

Rotor blades through NOD's are always great fireworks.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sir, you have always posted some good stuff, but this last batch was primo for me. I guess you just hit my level of humor, whatever that is.

Keep on keeping on.

That is one image that gives me spacial disorientation. Started to get a little queezy after looking at it for a bit.

The solution is simple:

Add 4 and 3 and divide by 2.

Answer: 3.5

We dont need no steeeenking common core, vato.

According to the story I saw, this work was turned in by a second grader with Autism.
It took me a few seconds to figure out what they did, which was to follow the directions.

3178_543d.jpeg

8eb782203ee012b4394c7cdc6acc29a2.jpg

Mt.St Helens from spirit lake before...

a3a8cf22b55a8ca1922bd7d4ab3452a0.jpg

And after.....

BOOM! I still remember the ash cloud when it blew, and I was a state away...Powerful forces, and that was a relatively small one!

Its a cool place to check out if you're in the neighborhood. Second pic I took last weekend while hiking with my GF.

Here's a panoramic picture from windy ridge
80ede785562e352f6df57283a6f1f1ab.jpg