• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit SANTA is black???</div></div>
That’s the Santa you get when you’ve been a bad little jihadist.
'Plenty of 762 for You, Bitch!'

Edit: Sorry for posting without a pic and since I don't have anything, I'll just copy someone elses work:
2Bfzpf.gif
</div></div>

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">DEAR GOD!!!</span> I'm motivated!!! Nothing will ever be that delicious ever again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
727D010E-0FF6-49BF-A249-660B909FF5EF-2713-000003A15B7C2372.jpg
</div></div>

Thats my kinda Christmas!!!! </div></div>
My two girls are hoping their Christmas is like that. The oldest,10, informed me that she wants a purple & gold LSU machinegun & her 8yr old sister wants a pink suppressor. I wish I could afford to do it for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
My two girls are hoping their Christmas is like that. The oldest,10, informed me that she wants a purple & gold LSU machinegun & her 8yr old sister wants a pink suppressor. I wish I could afford to do it for them. </div></div>

You better be painting one of yours at the very least! Please take them to see a mall Santa and catch it on film!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: athhud</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
My two girls are hoping their Christmas is like that. The oldest,10, informed me that she wants a purple & gold LSU machinegun & her 8yr old sister wants a pink suppressor. I wish I could afford to do it for them. </div></div>

You better be painting one of yours at the very least! Please take them to see a mall Santa and catch it on film! </div></div>
I may paint their .22 purple & gold for them. We're taking them to see Santa, but we don't do malls. They go see Santa at Bass Pro every year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spamassassain</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/82iVMONcwss#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/82iVMONcwss#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Pretty cool! My eyes wanted to sweat a little bit...
I did something similar for an ex-gf when we were together. Her Dad had an old sportster that he tore apart to rebuild. He passed away before he did much with it. I took it and finished it for her Mom to have. Had his initials air brushed on top of the tank and the kids nick names (my ex-gf and her brother) on the sides of the tank. It came out pretty sweet and her Mom keeps it shined up now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit SANTA is black???</div></div>
That’s the Santa you get when you’ve been a bad little jihadist.
'Plenty of 762 for You, Bitch!'

Edit: Sorry for posting without a pic and since I don't have anything, I'll just copy someone elses work:
2Bfzpf.gif
</div></div>

I may be mistaken but isnt that one on the right a squirter?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spamassassain</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/82iVMONcwss#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/82iVMONcwss#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Pretty cool! My eyes wanted to sweat a little bit...
I did something similar for an ex-gf when we were together. Her Dad had an old sportster that he tore apart to rebuild. He passed away before he did much with it. I took it and finished it for her Mom to have. Had his initials air brushed on top of the tank and the kids nick names (my ex-gf and her brother) on the sides of the tank. It came out pretty sweet and her Mom keeps it shined up now. </div></div>

Yeah I would have to agree, that was motivational. It really puts things into perspective.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: InsidetheStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
727D010E-0FF6-49BF-A249-660B909FF5EF-2713-000003A15B7C2372.jpg
</div></div>

Thats my kinda Christmas!!!!</div></div>

My 12yr old daughter asked me for a MSTN upper. Wes is one of her favorite shooters. I think he helped with that idea.

Three more weeks!! Then, we look for the next doomsday prediction...

dick_clark_mayans_2012.png

Mayan-Humor-2.jpg

dont_worry_about_the_world_coming_to_an_end_tshirt.jpg

And, not sure if this is a recent recycle, but I'm takin the risk:

tumblr_me661jc7rB1qewacoo1_500.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
8hisd-wayem0vzhmh0kfnw2.gif
</div></div>

hate it when i misjudge the range to target! better take a half a mil off!

^^ how many vertebrae were shattered, there?

Coming from the perspective of one who's pelvis was busticated in 4 places, I wince and cringe at even the thought of this. At the same time, my testicles are crowding my tonsils because they've crept back up so far.

Horrifying, seriously.

Even if landed properly would have ended badly, either launched into building or slammed face down

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Damn, that hurts from here.
sick.gif

survival of the fittest at work. hopefully he hasn't reproduced yet.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MilsurpShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
try-an-anal-tshirt_zps620bb98e.jpg
</div></div>

Thats funny! Wonder if this was posed and intentional?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even if landed properly would have ended badly, either launched into building or slammed face down </div></div>

Clearly it was the woman's fault.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't look like he was paralyzed, but had to hurt.

http://thatdamnsite.com/man-misses-exercise-ball-jumping-off-roof/ </div></div>

The sound he made hitting the ground made me think he broke, well everything in the general waist area. Even if he hit that ball I still don't see anything good coming after it launches him back into the air. Screwed and stupid either way.

This would be hilarious if there was a single shadow from any of the table and chairs.

dma-chive-thechive-29.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kchustle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This would be hilarious if there was a single shadow from any of the table and chairs.

dma-chive-thechive-29.jpg
</div></div> </div></div>

Real deal just an inaccurate reason why it was built. There is actually some shadow if you look closely.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/horseshelter.asp

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
24qi96x.jpg
</div></div>

er... Jihadi-looking, redneck dominatrix suppressed tramp stamp veil-wearing apartment-dwelling burka-missing bimbettes? Ok... not my kind of motivation, but have fun. Talk amongst yourselves...

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
24qi96x.jpg
</div></div>

er... Jihadi-looking, redneck dominatrix suppressed tramp stamp veil-wearing apartment-dwelling burka-missing bimbettes? Ok... not my kind of motivation, but have fun. Talk amongst yourselves...

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

I'd play hide the eggroll with any/all of them...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2hdnz9t.jpg
</div></div>

Why would two unfired shells be smoking like that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
24qi96x.jpg
</div></div>

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

.....pardon his faux paus......we forgot you were so fuckin' kewl........

314rn9d.jpg
</div></div>

......no antlers, no care......

antlers or not, they are still tasty and that's all I care about.

Actually, that tasty comment can apply to a few things in this thread....
grin.gif

24qi96x.jpg
</div></div>

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

How old were you when you first realized you were gay?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SquarePizza</div><div class="ubbcode-body">antlers or not, they are still tasty and that's all I care about.

Actually, that tasty comment can apply to a few things in this thread....
grin.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_me0rhx6pwi1qfucr1o1_400.gif
</div></div>

If your the Shank.

For the gentleman with the deer and crosshairs...excuse me sir, but i believe your scope is mounted crooked
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seanccac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2hdnz9t.jpg
</div></div>

Why would two unfired shells be smoking like that?
</div></div>

Good eye!