• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1654028147403.png

Used to know a Ball Turret gunner real nice guy. Think he was 1 of 2 guys in his group that survived if I remember correctly.
I was watching a D Day special years ago, probably around the Saving Private Ryan timing. Anyway one of the 101st guys was telling a story how he was in a bar and a bunch of 8th AF guy's were in there. Of course they were ragging on each other and the Paratrooper guy said I'll switch jobs with anyone of you. A Fly Boy say's OK I take that deal. When 101 say's what's your job...Ball Turret Gunner. Paratrooper said Fuck You and bought him a drink.

I was watching a D Day special years ago, probably around the Saving Private Ryan timing. Anyway one of the 101st guys was telling a story how he was in a bar and a bunch of 8th AF guy's were in there. Of course they were ragging on each other and the Paratrooper guy said I'll switch jobs with anyone of you. A Fly Boy say's OK I take that deal. When 101 say's what's your job...Ball Turret Gunner. Paratrooper said Fuck You and bought him a drink.
They wanted my grandpa to go to jump school, he said send me to the front lines lol.

Used to know a Ball Turret gunner real nice guy. Think he was 1 of 2 guys in his group that survived if I remember correctly.
My father was a B-24 ball turret gunner with the 829th of 485th in Italy. Flew 23 missions then came home. Never understood how he could fit in that thing.
Mission Board.jpg
Banner.jpg

Last edited: