• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

daily_picdump-57-4.jpg

USS New Jersey - I don't know how 60,000 long-tons of displacement translates to "cans" but that is one hell of a lot of "whoop-ass."
he said they werent that scared in actual battle as the carriers were the targets and planes would pass by the NY at times

they all were scared about getting a torpedo at night

I never fucked a 25 year old that was a complete well rounded player. At that age all they think they have to do is show up because most 25 year old guys fucking a good looking girl only last 30 or 40 seconds anyway. 25 year old girls don't know where all of their own hot spots are, how could they even have a clue about a guys unless they have been completely whored out since they were 12. The other bad thing about even being around 25 year old girls is they can't carry on an intelligent conversation about anything.

And you guys talking about tongue punching fart boxes, you are fucking rookies, you do that for your own benefit and libido just to brag to your buddies you have done it. If you want to hear your girl squeal you better be face first up to your ears in her pussy and stirring the brown eye with your thumbs. You can do a much better job of rectal stimulation with your thumbs and a lot deeper. You want to hear her groan like a buffalo in heat start thumbing her turd tunnel when you are going at it doggy style. That's enough advice for today, some of you youngsters may get in way over your head.

s_5afbb0173a112eb8b74b10f7.jpg

Okay I will be a rookie but at least it will be with class not like you knuckle draggers lusting after the beastly, moose knuckle fatties. Carry on
All feels the same in the dark, should we post more ripped men for you?