• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

daily-man-up-20220610-106-746x1024.jpg

It's an acronym. Graphics Interchange Format. If you get Jif from that, you probably believe there's more than two genders. Because you're fucking retarded.
I'd love to hear how JD would pronounce Giraffe.. 🤣

(either is accepted, but the techno-weenie who created the format was not an English scholar..)

Reactions: 6.5SH and lash
I'd love to hear how JD would pronounce Giraffe.. 🤣

(either is accepted, but the techno-weenie who created the format was not an English scholar..)
The correct way. The same way I pronounce gift, girl, and give correctly. But this point is moot. It's an acronym, the rules of language don't necessarily apply. :rolleyes:

That's one way to spell crystals.
IMG_5302.jpg

Also I'm an adult child, that rc car is very clean with the box. That was the cool one when I was a kid. I want it but bills.

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
I just have my first nitro in storage, hate to run it since there’s no parts I want to get another one day. The tracks are all over an hour drive(up to 5) without shit traffic though. There was a dirt bike track with 2 rc tracks 1/10 and 1/8 off-road but the rc stuff only lasted about a year glad I didn’t buy a new car, I was looking for one to race there lol.

You run that buggy on sealed clay indoors? They run slicks a lot.

Reactions: n0glock
I just have my first nitro in storage, hate to run it since there’s no parts I want to get another one day. The tracks are all over an hour drive(up to 5) without shit traffic though. There was a dirt bike track with 2 rc tracks 1/10 and 1/8 off-road but the rc stuff only lasted about a year glad I didn’t buy a new car, I was looking for one to race there lol.

You run that buggy on sealed clay indoors? They run slicks a lot.
I’ve got a tricked out 1/8 nitro buggy from 10-15 years ago. I run it some but if I crash it I have to make the parts to fix it and if I can’t, it’s toast. It stays in storage mostly. I bought up a bunch of spares for it but I don’t have enough variety to fix a real wipeout. Sucks. It’s funner than electric.

I’ve got a tricked out 1/8 nitro buggy from 10-15 years ago. I run it some but if I crash it I have to make the parts to fix it and if I can’t, it’s toast. It stays in storage mostly. I bought up a bunch of spares for it but I don’t have enough variety to fix a real wipeout. Sucks. It’s funner than electric.
I just have a modded Savage 25 I did receiver box delete and put the fuel tank in it's place and reloacated the throttle where the fuel tank was, lowered it a bit, went to 4 shocks instead of 8 pretty much made it to race the revos people were racing before truggies came around. .25 blew the head off so I got a LRP .28 Spec 3 and it really ran well.

Had a mini-t Baja I screwed with too but someone stole it, jokes on them the built in speed controller fried.

I'd be happy with a nitro stadium truck(Losi XXX-NT AD2) but like you say parts are what's kept me out of it since. Can't afford a complete new setup every few years.

Traxxas stuff is about all you can keep going for a long time with parts availability

Years ago I was bored, it was winter....you know the deal.
I built a RC boat, 1/32" balsa skin covered in epoxy glass, 48" long.
I have a buddy with a 38 foot Scarab and had him send me some pics of it on his hydro-hoist.
I copied it as close as I could, stepped chine and all.
I used a Super Tiger 4500 engine mod'd for water cooling, spark plug ignition, pull cord start....all that shit.
I ran it with 4x CO2 sized nitrous whip cream bottles, surface drive with a 3.5" prop that hung off the transom 5 inches.
I had to build a few down force wings to keep it on the water.
I was able to drag race and win against full size Ranger bass boats with Mercury V6 250 horse and better.
It was radar'd into the 90's, real speed.
Till I crashed it :(

Super Tiger engines kick ass for serious power in that size range....that or a Zenoah like a 320 RC or the likes.

Reactions: jrassy
Oh...
Meet the ManKiller.
Fully tricked out Zenoah G320RC engine.
Bored, stroked, stuffer crank, 18:1 compression, ported, big Walbro carb, billet flywheel/case/deck/head/cylinder/crank/rod....etc etc.
I ran it on ~roughly~ 90% nitromethane, holy shit did it smell good when running.
Holy shit was it loud with a straight expansion chamber exhaust and no muffler.
I'm 6'2" and about 200 lbs....clocked at 54 mph on this bitch, no shit.

mankiller.jpg

The name Man Killer was fitting.
Not one person that rode it did not bleed from it.
It would power wheelie if you *thought* you could handle a full throttle rip on it.
On one wheel, you're fucked.

Years ago I was bored, it was winter....you know the deal.
I built a RC boat, 1/32" balsa skin covered in epoxy glass, 48" long.
I have a buddy with a 38 foot Scarab and had him send me some pics of it on his hydro-hoist.
I copied it as close as I could, stepped chine and all.
I used a Super Tiger 4500 engine mod'd for water cooling, spark plug ignition, pull cord start....all that shit.
I ran it with 4x CO2 sized nitrous whip cream bottles, surface drive with a 3.5" prop that hung off the transom 5 inches.
I had to build a few down force wings to keep it on the water.
I was able to drag race and win against full size Ranger bass boats with Mercury V6 250 horse and better.
It was radar'd into the 90's, real speed.
Till I crashed it :(

Super Tiger engines kick ass for serious power in that size range....that or a Zenoah like a 320 RC or the likes.
I had a full mod zenoah 26cc marine race engine running around 9hp from redline and a 41" purpose built catamaran race hull that didn't go that fast even with a 29.6 full mod and a ton of hull blue printing it would struggle to get over 70-75. I was big into rc boat racing.

90mph is big bore full mod out rigger hydro speed on the edge of blowing over with only a couple inches of sponson and half a prop touching the water.

A scale deep v doing that is very very unlikely to do that. Cats are faster than Vees and riggers kick cats asses(unless it's s high voltage brushless setup). Mono hulls are faster than deep vees and aren't that fast, but you have an accidental more than likely world record on a cobbled together glass over ply scale deep vee boat...

With a purpose built race boat I was running in the 60s with a 6717/3 hand worked thinned/sharpened prop that's 4.49" diamater to keep from cavitating.

Last edited:
I had a full mod zenoah 26cc marine race engine running around 9hp from redline and a 41" purpose built catamaran race hull that didn't go that fast even with a 29.6 full mod and a ton of hull blue printing it would struggle to get over 70-75. I was big into rc boat racing.

90mph is big bore full mod out rigger hydro speed on the edge of blowing over with only a couple inches of sponson and half a prop touching the water.

A scale deep v doing that is very very unlikely to do that. Cats are faster than Vees and riggers kick cats asses(unless it's s high voltage brushless setup). Mono hulls are faster than deep vees and aren't that fast, but you have an accidental more than likely world record on a cobbled together glass over ply scale deep vee boat...
I don't have it anymore, it's splinters in the bottom of the White River in NW Arkansas.
Are you familiar with the Super Tiger engines ?
A 4500 is 45cc's, put that together with a bunch of nitrous swinging a huge prop and a brick will fly.
Note where I said I had to add wings to keep it on the water, there were 3 wings, the shortest was full width 9 inches wide, the longest 14 inches.
I lost most of my pictures from that era, they were old school film pics.
I'll look to see if anything of it survived.....but I highly doubt it, I had a house flooding issue and lost so many pics it makes me sick.

I don't have it anymore, it's splinters in the bottom of the White River in NW Arkansas.
Are you familiar with the Super Tiger engines ?
A 4500 is 45cc's, put that together with a bunch of nitrous swinging a huge prop and a brick will fly.
Note where I said I had to add wings to keep it on the water, there were 3 wings, the shortest was full width 9 inches wide, the longest 14 inches.
I lost most of my pictures from that era, they were old school film pics.
I'll look to see if anything of it survived.....but I highly doubt it, I had a house flooding issue and lost so many pics it makes me sick.
Well those weren't good motors for anything but planes the nitro boat motors they made definitely weren't sought after for racing and they won't handle a ton of nitrous, it's 45cc but rated 4-4.5hp they weren't high output engines. A stock well tuned 26cc Zen with a proper length pipe will run those numbers.

Stuff doesn't work the way your saying. If you knew enough to make a boat that more than likely wouldn't go in the 90s do that you'd know adding drag from wings doesn't help you go faster in a boat that's already pushing a lot of air and water. You don't want any of the hull in the water other than a few inches of ride pad and the bottom half of the prop. You adjust the outdrive pitch and tabs to keep it from blowing over.

My boat ran on 2-3" of pad on a 41" hull built for lift, but you made a wet riding design have more drag...

I'm not trying to be a dick it's just odd everything you mention is so fantasticle.

• Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer
Here ya go, only decent vid I could find.
I'm guessing here.... 5 to 6 foot wingspan and about a 16 to 18 inch prop.
Super Tiger 4500 able to easily hang on the prop, plenty of pure vertical climbs.
Not a good video, but should show how much power a Super Tiger has.....and it's lots.
Mine was not stock and I had nitrous, so maybe double the power shown on this vid.

Reactions: Frgood and canman
Here ya go, only decent vid I could find.
I'm guessing here.... 5 to 6 foot wingspan and about a 16 to 18 inch prop.
Super Tiger 4500 able to easily hang on the prop, plenty of pure vertical climbs.
Not a good video, but should show how much power a Super Tiger has.....and it's lots.
Mine was not stock and I had nitrous, so maybe double the power shown on this vid.

That plane video means nothing for boats. That's just having the right thrust to weight ratio to hover a plane. Water has way more drag and the boat would be heavier more than likely anyway. Planes are film and balsa.

I raced rc boats, I'm not a moron lol. I hung around folks with records that designed boats. It's like you claiming 90% or whatever nitro in a scooter.

10-20% nitro maybe. I could be wrong but I even googled to double check it's been a while since I was around race shops. Nitro needs a lower compression to run, methanol needs a higher compression. So the 18:1 on nitro doesn't make sense.

Scooters can do 50 with built engines you don't have to exaggerate to impress us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SWgeezer
That plane video means nothing for boats. That's just having the right thrust to weight ratio to hover a plane.

I raced rc boats, I'm not a moron lol. It's like you claiming 90% or whatever nitro in a scooter.

10-20% nitro maybe. Scooters can do 50 with built engines you don't have to exaggerate to impress us.
So...
Now my math is in question ?

You say 50mph on a scooter with a built engine is possible, but I'm exaggerating ?
I show a pic with a scooter with an obviously not stock engine, claim 54 mph, you say is possible....but I'm exaggerating ?
You should know you can get 100% nitro at most any RC hobby shop, right ?
Add the right amount 2 cycle oil (actaully lots more due to 20k rpm range), and what do you have ?
You can easily see the fuel tank in the image, what does that fuel look like ?

Dude ?
I don't get you.....are you ok ?
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, I'm asking seriously.
Meds, alcohol, a medical condition, lack of sleep ?
It's 2:30 in the morning where I am, right now.
I don't sleep much due to cancer in my spine not allowing me to lay down (long story), are you in a similar condition ?
I'm honestly concerned, I've seen your posts and you seem like a heads up dude, this is not like you.
Please don't say you just got a covid shot.

IMG_5314.GIF
So...
Now my math is in question ?

You say 50mph on a scooter with a built engine is possible, but I'm exaggerating ?
I show a pic with a scooter with an obviously not stock engine, claim 54 mph, you say is possible....but I'm exaggerating ?
You should know you can get 100% nitro at most any RC hobby shop, right ?
Add the right amount 2 cycle oil (actaully lots more due to 20k rpm range), and what do you have ?
You can easily see the fuel tank in the image, what does that fuel look like ?

Dude ?
I don't get you.....are you ok ?
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, I'm asking seriously.
Meds, alcohol, a medical condition, lack of sleep ?
It's 2:30 in the morning where I am, right now.
I don't sleep much due to cancer in my spine not allowing me to lay down (long story), are you in a similar condition ?
I'm honestly concerned, I've seen your posts and you seem like a heads up dude, this is not like you.
Please don't say you just got a covid shot.
The things you're saying don't add up with the boat stuff.

You can buy 100% nitro because some guys mix it themselves in methanol and castor oil. Older nitro boats run up to about 65% in high end engines reving almost 20,000rpm that run lower compression to account for the high nitro content. Yeah you can run higher compression and constantly rev the absolute shit out of it, but seriously doubt your running 90% nitro in it. You talk about how great it smelled, when nitro burns it doesn't really smell good. It forms nitric acid and burns your eyes and nose, high octane race gas is what everyone usually says smells good.

Yes definitely the problem is with me, call out the bs so you have to deflect. You say I'm normally alright, maybe the bs is what caused me to say something lol

It's like talking to Uncle Rico

IMG_5314.GIF

Last edited:
Here, they make this for girls.

whimp stink
you had the fancy smelling nitro allegedly not me. I like nitro I hung around race shops and race tracks, close to people who owned top fuel stuff when I was a kid so I was around racing.

Like I said could be wrong, but doubtful. The rc boat speed with a scale hull and that motor combo are definitely bs lol.