• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

LGg1hHk.gif

The Pussycat Riot ? Home what a steal @ $5774!! plus s/h

Hell, for that I can buy a real North Korean and wrap him up with twine for the cats to play with. And in his spare time, he could weed my garden. No bargain there!

I'll see if I can find a concrete Kim Jong Un lawn ornament/garden gnome and make my own for $39 bucks.

Cheers and thanks, Swift!

Sirhr

There was a Putin model as well.
I didn't initially post that one, because I figured it would incite more fapping.

Putin.jpg

Paul Smith (September 21, 1921 – June 25, 2007) was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He suffered from severe spastic cerebral palsy from an early age and the loss of fine motor control of his face and hands made it impossible for him to attend school—or even eat, clothe, or bathe himself. It also made it difficult for him to express himself.
Early in life Paul discovered the typewriter and a technique for using it to create pictures. He was able to use one hand to steady the other and thus press the desired key. Since the age of 15 Paul has been creating typewriter art and steadily refined his technique over the years.
Smith moved into a retirement facility in 1967 where he continued to create art until 2004 when his cataracts worsened and he was no longer able to paint with his typewriter. Sadly Paul passed away on June 25, 2007.

This makes you feel like you are wasting your life with complaining about petty stuff. Thank you for posting this truly inspiring story of overcoming obstacles life can throw at you.

Green Beret Kills 175 Enemy And Was Wounded 18 Times In A Single Battle. Receives Medal Of Honor, retired SGM Bennie Adkins finally honored for incredible heroism.

adkins1.jpg

Sergeant First Class Bennie G. Adkins distinguished himself by acts of gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while serving as an Intelligence Sergeant with Detachment A-102, 5th Special Forces Group, 1st Special Forces, during combat operations against an armed enemy at Camp A Shau, Republic of Vietnam, from March 9 to 12, 1966.

When the camp was attacked by a large North Vietnamese and Viet Cong force in the early morning hours, Sergeant First Class Adkins rushed through intense enemy fire and manned a mortar position continually adjusting fire for the camp, despite incurring wounds as the mortar pit received several direct hits from enemy mortars. Upon learning that several soldiers were wounded near the center of camp, he temporarily turned the mortar over to another soldier, ran through exploding mortar rounds, and dragged several comrades to safety.

full story in Link

FUNKER530 » Military Videos And Veteran Community With Army, Navy, Air Force News. » Green Beret Kills 175 Enemy And Was Wounded 18 Times In A Single Battle. Receives Medal Of Honor.

Hermosa, my wife makes those cinnamon rolls almost every morning which pisses me off now that I am doing the low carb diet.

Green Beret Kills 175 Enemy And Was Wounded 18 Times In A Single Battle. Receives Medal Of Honor, retired SGM Bennie Adkins finally honored for incredible heroism.

adkins1.jpg

Ramrod straight... and looking every bit the Command Sgt. Major. And to think he started his Army career with so little promise that he was assigned as an army typist in Germany. Never underestimate people! Heroes often come in unexpected packages.

Well-earned Command Sgt. Major Adkins! Well earned!

With utmost respect,

Sirhr

Reactions: geek65