• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1655490253607.png

Not a picture but motivational

This morning my phone rang and the name on my caller ID was in ALL CAPS (me rolling my eyes and deciding to take a couple of minutes to entertain myself at someone else’s expense)
“Hello”
“Hello, this is the computer of security departments and your computer security is expire, press 2 to speak with a representative to fix security”
I smiled then pressed 2
“Hello sir your computer security is expire, would you like to renew it?”
“Sure, do you take prison commissary credits?”
(Confused silence on the other end of the line)
“I am not understanding”
“You know, the credits we use to buy cigarettes and stuff, they don’t let us have real money in maximum security”
(More confused silence)
“Do you have a credit card sir?”
“No silly but I can give you my Arizona Dept of Corrections inmate number and you can charge it to my account”
At this point the man in the call center on the other side of the planet hung up on me, I was really hoping to keep him on the line for another 15 or 20 minutes but he was rude and hung up on me. I have feelings you know😢