• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Dirty D added to ignore list! Must be on a lot of peoples ignore list, most of the shit he post is not motivational in any way shape or form - usually a bunch of fat obese guess the species specimens.
He's been on my ignore list from the very first demotivational image that required eye-bleach.
He gets off on posting that stuff I guess.
Whatever floats his boat - but I don't have to scroll past it.

1655921994882.png

Dirty D added to ignore list! Must be on a lot of peoples ignore list, most of the shit he post is not motivational in any way shape or form - usually a bunch of fat obese guess the species specimens.
Each to their own, but the ignore function is a good way to filter out images that most of the time you wish you never saw.

No. Most people in here are adults that can handle some mildly spicy stuff.

And, IIRC, Conor's death wasn't even his (E Clapton's) direct responsibility. Conor was with his mother at their friend's apt on E 57th st. And someone allowed the window to be open/unlocked (the maid it is suspected) even after the window washers had finished or something. Apparently, his mother and the maid left him alone and Conor opened the window and fell outside 49 stories to his death. The mother called Clapton, who came over immediately..., sort of....

Most Tragic.

Reactions: Barneybdb

You’re somewhat of a wuss. No one cares that you’ve ignored someone or why. You’re just prolonging the discussion you don’t like by bring it up again. Just do it and quietly move on. Act like an adult. You can practice it on me if you like.

No one cares, you’re a whiny twat for ignoring people and proudly announcing it. You don’t get more beta male than that.

Can you twits end your purse swinging contest and tuck away your vaginas before someone trips over them The last thing any of want to do is to fill out an incident report for a work related injury 'cause some clumsy MF'er tripped over your beef curtains?

FFS - Dirty D's gonna post fatties - that's his jam...
Deal with it. The rest of us big boys do and don't pitch a snivel over it.
The worst thing you can do is give him more attention.

Can you twits end your purse swinging contest and tuck away your vaginas before someone trips over them The last thing any of want to do is to fill out an incident report for a work related injury 'cause some clumsy MF'er tripped over your beef curtains?

FFS - Dirty D's gonna post fatties - that's his jam...
Deal with it. The rest of us big boys do and don't pitch a snivel over it.
The worst thing you can do is give him more attention.

Don't care about the fatties (some are even funny), However, I don't think that a child falling 53 storeys to their death is a topic for amusement do you? Seems that Dirty D (DD) likes the controversy of posting that shit in this tread and not the socially unacceptable humour - he must get off on it!

The standard you walk by is the standard you accept (a meme on here), therefore people post what they want and others are free to comment.

All those supporting DD's post, I am sure that in the event of a tragedy affecting a young member of your family (I sincerely hope that it doesn't), you would be just as happy for DD or others to make fun and amusement of that tragic event!

Wikipedia, thank goodness reputable source. ;)

Used interchangeably, but incorrectly. lol

I believe (?) JATO is still a thing is it not? Whereas RATO is pretty much done because they‘ve all but been used up and they stopped making them long ago?

Either way here’s a skinny gal to contrast that beautiful pink fluffy cloud of a gal I posted before.

View attachment 7896693

This is for @MadDuner, @geek65 and @eflyguy

Don’t want you guys to miss out

View attachment 7897208
Dibs on the belly button!!

Don't care about the fatties (some are even funny), However, I don't think that a child falling 53 storeys to their death is a topic for amusement do you? Seems that Dirty D (DD) likes the controversy of posting that shit in this tread and not the socially unacceptable humour - he must get off on it!

The standard you walk by is the standard you accept (a meme on here), therefore people post what they want and others are free to comment.

All those supporting DD's post, I am sure that in the event of a tragedy affecting a young member of your family (I sincerely hope that it doesn't), you would be just as happy for DD or others to make fun and amusement of that tragic event!
I'm pretty sure we all cringed at that post, but we moved forward with a "There, but for the grace of God, go I" response.
Gallows Humor is a real thing. It's a coping mechanism.