• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

For those that posted T&A to drown out the three pages of autistic whining about galvanic idontgiveafuck, thanks. Also, roid clits are gay don’t @ me
7E000299-469D-46E5-AF6A-80B315B1E915.jpeg

The only ripped woman that doesn’t creep me out is Dana Linn Bailey, but she’s big ol goofy nerd with Karen hair.

Last edited:
I’m betting Isle of Mann TT (edit: I don't recognize that corner from the TT but it does look like the kind of flat out running that those guys do)
I'm thinking Macau. Also He was probably doing it on purpose. You can find a youtube of Joey Dunlop narrating a lap around the isle of man. One of the comments he made stuck with me, it was something along the lines of " I come through here and gently brush my helmet on the wall" something about knowing that was the best position to be in. Macau and the Isle of Mann are nots, but for true FUCK THAT check out the NW 200. Public roads with group start unlike the one at a time like the Isle of Mann

I'm thinking Macau. Also He was probably doing it on purpose. You can find a youtube of Joey Dunlop narrating a lap around the isle of man. One of the comments he made stuck with me, it was something along the lines of " I come through here and gently brush my helmet on the wall" something about knowing that was the best position to be in. Macau and the Isle of Mann are nots, but for true FUCK THAT check out the NW 200. Public roads with group start unlike the one at a time like the Isle of Mann
The Isle of Mann TT; the only race that really matters.

Reactions: 143lrsd
Had one crash about 1/2 mile from my house, I was in high school at the time. My uncle work on it restoring it before the crash with the Confederate Air Force.
War Eagles Museum in Santa Teresa has one on display as well as other fully restored warbirds with most being flight worthy. A number of years ago they would fly them but due to insurance combined with the building being non-sprinklered are now static displays. A good read on the P-38's performance in the Pacific is "Race of Aces".

War Eagles Museum in Santa Teresa has one on display as well as other fully restored warbirds with most being flight worthy. A number of years ago they would fly them but due to insurance combined with the building being non-sprinklered are now static displays. A good read on the P-38's performance in the Pacific is "Race of Aces".
Got to help crew Lefty Gardner's -38 a couple of years at Reno. Loved working the vintage flightline at different airshows too. (Mostly Travis)
-38's are really impressive aircraft up close.

Last surviving WWII Medal of Honor recipient in hospital, family requests prayers for his 'last days'​

Williams received his Medal of Honor from former President Harry Truman for his heroic efforts as a flamethrower on Iwo Jima. Williams is credited with destroying multiple Japanese pillboxes and other gun emplacements while virtually unaided and at great danger to himself.

Williams wiped out position after position over the course of four hours, returning to American lines only to refuel his weapon.

1656443302612.png