• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Girls-In-Corsets-27-1.jpg

I love Titties brimming out of a corset !!!
The best "Muffin Tops" possible

C'mon guys....give it up....firestarters? Really?
There's better ways to go about it.
When you don't have a gallon of gasoline and a bic,

there's my personal favorite when I'm wandering loose in the trees...

FLARE.jpg

Easy ignition, burns at 2650°F, even underwater, it'll get any campfire going.

What? Just sayin'....:cool:

I just use one of these and a couple gallons of diesel
74B41E65-ADFB-457C-A5BF-7D8DB53569B7.jpeg
C6DEFB6E-8452-497D-ACED-A1FBE84ABFAE.jpeg

If I were the camera operator in that studio, THAT'LL be the moment I start wylin out on them. "YO... Hold on... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY? I know the camera is still rolling, because I need the whole world to see yo face and hear what you just said. REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID AGAIN, muthafucka"......

MvaXsQq.jpeg

Joseph Robert Beyrle (1923-2004) was a paratrooper with the 101st Airborne when he was caught by the Germans during the Normandy landings. Eventually, he managed to escape and wandered in the German countryside until he met Russian troops and persuaded their commanders to allow him to fight on the front line. He fought for a month and was wounded. Marshal Zhukov arranged for Beyrle's trip back to the US. Beyrle is the only American who fought the Germans in both the US and Red Armies during WW2. Beyrle died in his sleep of heart failure on December 12, 2004 during a visit to Toccoa, Georgia, where he had trained with paratroopers in 1942. He was 81. He was buried with honors in Section 1 of Arlington National Cemetery in April, 2005.

I am grateful to all the guys who share so many great pictures. This is just a few pics of a kit car that I am building. The motor is a coyote generation 3 with a T 56 trans.

Attachments

• CDD98D72-857A-42C7-AC7B-C76F6E60F78D.jpeg
    CDD98D72-857A-42C7-AC7B-C76F6E60F78D.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 168
  • 34EB1F09-A1A4-4450-8BDD-E08543DD640E.jpeg
    34EB1F09-A1A4-4450-8BDD-E08543DD640E.jpeg
    499.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 27BE939A-8B7B-4FDE-8515-55D5F84815A8.jpeg
    27BE939A-8B7B-4FDE-8515-55D5F84815A8.jpeg
    465.2 KB · Views: 168
we were messing with that as well

when he showed me the video i went to my tackle box i had as a kid and pulled my pill bottle of cotton balls and PJ from 40 years ago and it lit right up, was pretty funny

what i saw real quick is the the petroleum jelly by itself while it burned well didn't burn nearly as long as the extra layer of wax

also saw the cotton and wax like a candle wasnt that great, spark would lite the cotton but the wax wouldnt really get going at times

seems that the PJ acts as the accelerant and the wax is the fuel

we had a pile of twigs on the patio

if the twigs were a little damp the cotton "stuffs" without the wax may or may not lite

with the wax added we had a longer flame time which also allowed him to move the twigs around if there weren't lighting

all in all it was pretty fun making 15-20 little fires over 2 days

felt like i was 12 years old again in the woods

edit ....for being a moron and not checking spelling for the 100th time

Paraffin wax is your best bet.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash

PSA: If ANYONE tells you or suggests to you that you should get an electric car or switch over to one, ASK THEM if electric cars have a trailer hitch and that it is number one priority that they MUST have a trailer hitch. They will ask you "why do you need the trailer hitch so bad?" And you tell them that you plan to tow a trailer with a diesel field generator with your car because honestly, do you have 4-6 hours of each day to set aside to charge the fucking thing?

When I was a 10 or so we would walk a couple miles to the "mainstream", a fair size shallow creek. Play all day doing what kids do in creeks. On the way there were two sets of power lines side by side. Each tower held three runs of three conductors in a triangle. When you held a 22 rifle high up by the buttstock you could draw a quarter inch arc to your wrist from the bolt handle.

Dad would have us go there to cut river cane as poles for his beans. We'd gather a 8" round bundle 10 to 12 feet long and head back. One kid on each end, bundle on our shoulder. We couldn't carry the bundle under those wires, shocked us to much. We'd tie a rope on and drag it from 50' before to 50' after then reshoulder it.

That's probably what gave me this sparkling personality.

Thank you,
MrSmith

When I was a 10 or so we would walk a couple miles to the "mainstream", a fair size shallow creek. Play all day doing what kids do in creeks. On the way there were two sets of power lines side by side. Each tower held three runs of three conductors in a triangle. When you held a 22 rifle high up by the buttstock you could draw a quarter inch arc to your wrist from the bolt handle.

Dad would have us go there to cut river cane as poles for his beans. We'd gather a 8" round bundle 10 to 12 feet long and head back. One kid on each end, bundle on our shoulder. We couldn't carry the bundle under those wires, shocked us to much. We'd tie a rope on and drag it from 50' before to 50' after then reshoulder it.

That's probably what gave me this sparkling personality.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Oh, it that what it is, Sparky ?

• Haha
Reactions: MrSmith and lash
we were messing with that as well

when he showed me the video i went to my tackle box i had as a kid and pulled my pill bottle of cotton balls and PJ from 40 years ago and it lit right up, was pretty funny

what i saw real quick is the the petroleum jelly by itself while it burned well didn't burn nearly as long as the extra layer of wax

also saw the cotton and wax like a candle wasnt that great, spark would lite the cotton but the wax wouldnt really get going at times

seems that the PJ acts as the accelerant and the wax is the fuel

we had a pile of twigs on the patio

if the twigs were a little damp the cotton "stuffs" without the wax may or may not lite

with the wax added we had a longer flame time which also allowed him to move the twigs around if there weren't lighting

all in all it was pretty fun making 15-20 little fires over 2 days

felt like i was 12 years old again in the woods

edit ....for being a moron and not checking spelling for the 100th time
PJ, dryer lint, stuff it in an empty toilet paper tube. Feels like cheating.

Reactions: gonzaga