• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Mona-Lifta.jpg

When he was a homeless scrawny dirty little kitten on the streets he made the move of his life, and got friendly with my kids.
Even though they were told to not pet him or feed him, they did both, sneaking Doritos and other snack foods out of my in-law's house and giving them to him.
Since it was right a round Christmas time, I caved and brought him home Christmas day.
I guess the taste of these things remind him of how he hit gold when he started eating them some 18 years ago. So like a person who associates a favorite childhood food with the fondest of memories, he still loves a Dorito every now and then.

He and I got real close nine years ago, when I was recovering from heart surgery. He somehow sensed that I wasn't up to par, and he spent days in my lap or right next to me as I healed and regained strength.

He's an indoor / outdoor. He doesn't get into any trouble anymore, and he mostly just sleeps and spends time either in my lap or laid up next to us in bed on cold nights.
He's slowed down a lot, and he's not nearly as firm or agile as he once was.
He's always patiently sitting on the back steps waiting for one of us to get home in the evenings, but I know that the day is coming when he won't be there, sooner than later.

But for now, we're both enjoying life in the country... and the occasional Dorito, to remind us of the good old days.

Tx6gUik.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dooby
A group of friends in Kaunas, Lithuania have teamed up to create a hilarious series of photos to highlight their city’s egregious pothole situation.

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-5.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-8.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-4.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-2.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-9.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-6.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-7.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-3.jpg

lithuanian-artists-create-funny-photos-to-highlight-their-citys-pothole-problem-1.jpg

Since 2001, artist and illustrator David Zinn has stalked the streets of Ann Arbor, Michigan, creating temporary illustrations with chalk and charcoal. Zinn improvises each piece on the spot and makes use of found objects, street fixtures, and stairsteps to create trompe l’oeil illusions.

top.jpg

dreams_need_anchors_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

cat_prisoner_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

grey_wolf_rescued_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

light_reading_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

missing_the_hat_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

pharmicey_wall_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

secret_admirer_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg

whyso_koi_by_david_zinn_800w.jpg
That's some amazing art!

Or ...... perhaps he's been up since 4:30am working - has had a long day - is 65 years old - and just didn't feel like standing up. Possible?

That may explain why he didn't make any effort with the wave, but he's still a mouthy pompous asshole that likes to think of himself as an 'alpha'

Sean Hannity and Megan Kelly manage to do the same job without the douchebag superiority complex

That may explain why he didn't make any effort with the wave, but he's still a mouthy pompous asshole that likes to think of himself as an 'alpha'

Sean Hannity and Megan Kelly manage to do the same job without the douchebag superiority complex

So, you've actually met Bill O'reilly, sat down with him, had a conversation with him, perhaps had lunch with him, and concluded he has a "douchebag superiority complex"?

That's some amazing art!

So, you've actually met Bill O'reilly, sat down with him, had a conversation with him, perhaps had lunch with him, and concluded he has a "douchebag superiority complex"?

No, I'm basing that conclusion on the way he acts in public, speaks on television, and in general acts like a douchebag asshole. Are you implying he's just playing douchebag asshole on TV? and in public? Maybe he's just tired and has cramps every day... or maybe he's a douchebag asshole.

No, I'm basing that conclusion on the way he acts in public, speaks on television, and in general acts like a douchebag asshole. Are you implying he's just playing douchebag asshole on TV? and in public? Maybe he's just tired and has cramps every day... or maybe he's a douchebag asshole.

Interesting. I'm not implying anything. Simply asking questions. I have no idea what Bill O'Reilly is like. I've never met him. You haven't either by your admission. Apparently, you don't like his TV personality - and draw some strong conclusions about his personality based on a TV show. Are you a trained, clinical psychologist?

Interesting. I'm not implying anything. Simply asking questions. I have no idea what Bill O'Reilly is like. I've never met him. You haven't either by your admission. Apparently, you don't like his TV personality - and draw some strong conclusions about his personality based on a TV show. Are you a trained, clinical psychologist?

Not just his show, his public appearances as well. Are you his PR consultant? Piss off.

Not just his show, his public appearances as well. Are you his PR consultant? Piss off.

That's an interesting perspective. You have formed a concrete opinion, based on watching TV. No, I'm not his PR consultant. I'm just curious how an individual who has never met someone, has zero professional clinical psychological training, and yet, is so sure his shallow conclusions based on nothing are correct. It's amazing really. Have a nice evening.

That's an interesting perspective. You have formed a concrete opinion, based on watching TV. No, I'm not his PR consultant. I'm just curious how an individual who has never met someone, has zero professional clinical psychological training, and yet, is so sure his shallow conclusions based on nothing are correct. It's amazing really. Have a nice evening.

What's your obsession with 'clinical psychology'???? Is that your way of suggesting to me that you have some expertise in the field? Are you going to night school? Is my method of determining douchebaggery not up to your standards? It's called an opinion, everyone is entitled to one. This is still a free country. I don't really care if you agree or not. I'm sorry if I insulted your favorite douchebag tv personality, well, actually that's not true...I'm not. You sure seem to have quite the desire to defend him. Is he a relative of yours? Or maybe you just buy into his bullshit.

What's your obsession with 'clinical psychology'???? Is that your way of suggesting to me that you have some expertise in the field? Are you going to night school? Is my method of determining douchebaggery not up to your standards? It's called an opinion, everyone is entitled to one. This is still a free country. I don't really care if you agree or not. I'm sorry if I insulted your favorite douchebag tv personality, well, actually that's not true...I'm not. You sure seem to have quite the desire to defend him. Is he a relative of yours? Or maybe you just buy into his bullshit.

You're an interesting study in anger, hostility, and deflection. All I did was ask questions. Yes, you are entitled to any opinion you want. Certainly. Usually, it's important to base an opinion on factual data - not emotional reactions - which are subjective - and usually entertained by the simple minded.

And no, Bill O'Reilly is not my favorite TV personality. I don't have a favorite TV personality. I rarely watch TV - except for selected sports. I don't watch Bill O'Reilly - at all. I just wanted to explore your over the top hostility and extreme comments. You've exposed yourself quite well. Have a nice evening.

Last edited:
You're an interesting study in anger, hostility, and deflection.

An aspiring psychologist then, I was close.

And no, Bill O'Reilly is not my favorite TV personality. I don't have a favorite TV personality. I rarely watch TV - except for selected sports. I don't watch Bill O'Reilly - at all. I just wanted to explore your over the top hostility and extreme comments. You've exposed yourself quite well. Have a nice evening.

Me either, though sometimes his show happens to be on in the office break room. I've not seen anything that leads me to believe he's anything other than a douchebag asshole. The whole 'meh I'm not doing the wave' thing is pretty much par for the course with him. What's interesting is the lengths you seem to want to go to in order to explore why somebody doesn't like him. Why do you care? If you told me you hate Wayne Newton I wouldn't ask why, I'd just assume you're expressing your opinion. Base opinion on factual data? Are you kidding? He's pompous, fact, just watch his show. He thinks overly highly of himself, fact, watch his show for 10 minutes. Maybe you're the one that should educate yourself because for somebody who claims not to watch his show and know nothing about him, you seem quite certain I'm mistaken in my opinion of him. Watch for 10 minutes and see if you still think I'm wrong.

No, you are incorrect. You make a lot of assumptions - that are wrong. I am not an aspiring psychologist. I do have a masters degree, but it is in an unrelated field.

As far as me being certain you are wrong about Bill O'Reilly - again - you are wrong. You may be correct about Bill O'Reilly. Completely spot on. I have no idea. I don't watch the man. I was just asking questions based on your aggressive and hostile attack on the man. You seemed over the top. It has been interesting to read your reactions. And no, I have no intention of watching Bill O'Reilly. I have no interest.

And yes, you are correct, I do need to educate myself more. There is always a need to pursue truth and knowledge. I agree with you 100%. Have a nice evening. Best wishes.

My wife just had a wtf moment when she woke up from a nap with me coating her with cake sprinkles.

No, you are incorrect. You make a lot of assumptions - that are wrong. I am not an aspiring psychologist. I do have a masters degree, but it is in an unrelated field.

As far as me being certain you are wrong about Bill O'Reilly - again - you are wrong. You may be correct about Bill O'Reilly. Completely spot on. I have no idea. I don't watch the man. I was just asking questions based on your aggressive and hostile attack on the man. You seemed over the top. It has been interesting to read your reactions. And no, I have no intention of watching Bill O'Reilly. I have no interest.

And yes, you are correct, I do need to educate myself more. There is always a need to pursue truth and knowledge. I agree with you 100%. Have a nice evening. Best wishes.

How do you know its aggressive and hostile and not completely warranted if you've never watched the douche's show? Maybe I'm not the only one making assumptions.

Bill is a populist, arrogant tard. When he was grilling an Exxon executive on why they priced oil so high, I new then he is a complete and utter retard.

Jesus H Christ guys take it to PM and before you do so go buy a box of tampons..this is neither the thread nor the forum..

Mongoose don't care?
"I said fuck no snake!. I'm about to eat you with some mayonnaise you dumbass snake."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIylwth99Wg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyuIAUlL5IU

This video shows a mongoose evading a cobra strike in slow motion with one of those cameras i can't afford but want. Mongoose doesn't come till around mid video. But it's epic.

Last edited:
Bill is a populist, arrogant tard. When he was grilling an Exxon executive on why they priced oil so high, I new then he is a complete and utter retard.

You should google his interview with Chris Kyle.