• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

61D415C6-C300-4BAF-BB4A-FC4EBAEE6F5E.png

Crop dusters are some of the best pilots ever...also the craziest mutherfawkers on the planet.
My buddies grandpa was a crop duster. I swear he was a cat. Should have been dead a bunch of times. Cancer killed him instead, flew through the cotton gin in Seminole Texas, did a touch and go on a flatbed semi truck going down the highway....

He had cartwheeled an air tractor across a field after hitting a guy wire, crashed one after an engine failure from rags in the intake. He had an early air tractor that became experimental as it got a 1400hp turbine in it to replace the 800 that came in it. I asked him what the max rate is climb was after the engine upgrade, he said he couldn't see the instruments and it was still accelerating.... Crazy ass.

holy crap, if I wasn’t pretty sure this pic is too recent I’d swear this is a girl I dated back in HS/early college years. And yes, her boobs were that big…maybe bigger….and 100% real. Man, weekends with her were some life changing moments.

rules:

i-t3wQq9K.jpg