• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

And, good morning everyone. Here is the GAOW award for Wed. 07/13. Cut off was 08:00ET, Tues. 07/12. All entries thereafter count towards next week.

55 Entries total this week. Here are the 15 nominees:

1) NockHunter - Greetings!

2) NockHunter - Naw, that's a flotation device!

3) BarneyBDB - Old Glory!

4) BarneyBDB - Thank God I'm a Country girl!

5) BarneyBDB - Don't tangle my Rebel Plug!

6) BarneyBDB - Slow down! You're trolling too fast!

7) BarneyBDB - Perfectly defined!

8) BarneyBDB - Two Muscles, no waiting!

9) Nockhunter - She's a BRICK.... HOUSE!

10) Nockhunter - Pensive on the beach!

11) Porksboy - The Ultimate Split!

12) BigPoppaHugeTime - Puttin' on the kettle

13) BigPoppaHugeTime - Too hot for covers!

14) BarneyBDB - Fancy a Night swim?

15) BigPoppaHugeTime - Aw, they'll fit

And, the bronze award goes to:

BarneyBDB - Don't tangle my Rebel Plug!

Country-Girls-23.jpg

Silver award goes to:

BigPoppaHugeTime - Aw, they'll fit

112257bc-41f6-4a48-a5fb-d63ac0222dbe-jpeg.7910009

And the GAOW award for 07/13 goes to:

Nockhunter - "Greetings!"

1657081042256-png.7906267

Honorable Mentions:

1657337272439-png.7908371
Country-Girls-21.jpg

============== Nockhunter - Pensive on the beach! ================== BarneyBDB - Thank God I'm a Country girl! ===========

Side-View-8.jpg
Side-View-11.jpg

=========== BarneyBDB - Perfectly defined! ========================= BarneyBDB - Two Muscles, no waiting! =============

Until next week, then.
This dude needs to get laid more

It’s weird he’s decided he needs to do this weekly even though most everyone doesn’t care which one made him bust fastest.
he might actually be helping

guy looks back at a favorite pic and bumps into dirtyd pics...bad day

Fx51LP308 said:
And, good morning everyone. Here is the GAOW award for Wed. 07/13. Cut off was 08:00ET, Tues. 07/12. All entries thereafter count towards next week.

1) @Dirty D - Biscuits & Gravy

2) @Dirty D - Ham Sammich

3) @akmike47 - Bath House Surprise

4) @clcustom1911 - Jill the Ripper

5) @Dirty D - Back Boobs n More

6) @168BTHPM - Grandmas Home

7) @akmike47 - Fappin to the Oldies

8) @clcustom1911 - You Can't Cut This

9) @168BTHPM - Buttered Hamhocks and Beans

10) @akmike47 - Too Much Grease

11) @barneybdb - Looks Good Down Under

12) @Dirty D - Porky's Revenge

13) @akmike47 - Blue Waffles & Syrup

14) @Dirty D - Miss Arby's

15) @akmike47 - She Has More Back Hair Than I Do

FIFY

Fx51LP308 said:

FIFY

Naw, more like "FIXED IT FOR YOU..." not me. My version was just fine... just as I wanted it.

You assume the "you" I used was directed at you specifically. The "you" I used was for the general wellbeing of the entire community. You're welcome, and the "you" in you're has the same meaning.

226562.jpg
That's a pretty effing big front hole there. Or maybe you have to go through the garage to get to the kitchen.

You assume the "you" I used was directed at you specifically. The "you" I used was for the general wellbeing of the entire community. You're welcome, and the "you" in you're has the same meaning.

Nonetheless, it was "you" that initiated the fix, for whatever reason. And that was my point. For whatever benefit it gave you to do so.... But it wasn't necessary at all... not for me at least.

Fx51LP308 said:

FIFY
I’m honored to be 1/3 of the list.

06/14/2022 DUNCANVILLE, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – Duncanville police have confirmed the identity of the man they say was involved in a shooting incident at the Duncanville Fieldhouse Monday.

Police said at approximately 8:43 a.m. June 13, 42-year-old Brandon Keith Ned entered the fieldhouse through main lobby doors with a handgun and exchanged gunfire with a staff member.

Upon hearing the gunshot, counselors locked classroom doors before Ned was able to get inside. However, police said Ned fired a shot into a classroom occupied by children but none were injured.

Ned was shot by police and given medical aid before being taken to a nearby hospital where he later died.

The fieldhouse was hosting summer camp for 4 to 14-year-olds and was just beginning its second week with an average attendance of over 250 campers and staff, officials said.

Who remembers the guy who posted a picture of his drivers license for a whole day on here?

Forget his user name, but I'm pretty sure he's still here under another name. He posted a TON of TnA pics. Something Viking pops in my head but I may be way off.

Talk about an OOF.

Reactions: Barneybdb

don’t know why, but this car creeps me out….might be a mild case of Trypophobia (but not really), but to me it looks like an exaggerated version of the cars that seemed almost alive in one of Stephen King’s books…. Not Christine, maybe it was one of the gunslinger books.

The cars semed to change slightly as they were driven, and they had odd irregularities like three port holes on one side, but four on the other, and other comments that made it seem like the car was organic and sentient, if not truly alive.

Christine was probably a version of one, but the ones I’m thinking of were different…. Like this one.

OT and more motivational for me:

i-FQ93VTk-L.jpg