• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1659273005_whu4ywx6wl.jpg

There’s a guy by the name of Nimsdai Purja who is a prestigious climber among that community, working with a large group of climbers to start the removal of the items left on the mountain.

There’s a guy by the name of Nimsdai Purja who is a prestigious climber among that community, working with a large group of climbers to start the removal of the items left on the mountain.

I watched his documentary 14 Peaks. Simply amazing.

My grandmother had her thumb cut off between the knuckle and nail back in the late 20’s. Her mother used molasses, coil oil and spider webs to help stop bleeding and hold it together. When she passsed at 85 years old you cold still see a faint grayish/black line on her thumb.

That time of year again..
Yes it is...... Running the calculations on BTU output's of different fuels. Firewood here will be around $300 / cord as winter approaches. Propane is one option, another is natural gas, electric base board heaters are another and the final option is to vacation in the South October through April....:(

Yes it is...... Running the calculations on BTU output's of different fuels. Firewood here will be around $300 / cord as winter approaches. Propane is one option, another is natural gas, electric base board heaters are another and the final option is to vacation in the South October through April....:(
I use wood for my main soure of heat, but have a 500 gallon propane tank and I installed a mini-split for backup, last fall. I put a lock on the propane tank, so the scammers can't drop an unexpected expensive bill on me, lol. You never know how far China Joe is going to push us. I cut down two large firs and let my neighbor have half. This work is brutal in these 100 degree temps. Better to have and not need.

I use wood for my main soure of heat, but have a 500 gallon propane tank and I installed a mini-split for backup, last fall. I put a lock on the propane tank, so the scammers can't drop an unexpected expensive bill on me, lol. You never know how far China Joe is going to push us. I cut down two large firs and let my neighbor have half. This work is brutal in these 100 degree temps. Better to have and not need.
Firewood. Heats you up twice.

I know a guy who installs lifts for a living. That lift is not installed correctly, to point out the obvious. That right there should be a a lawsuit against whoever installed that lift.
I had the lifts in my shop anchored in 3 ft. deep footings of airport grade concrete. My worst nightmare was this
As they should be.