• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

20260533_47_960_1291.jpg

20255389_27_599_725.jpg

Love pictures like this. Artsy, but sexy. Nice composition photograph wise. And she’s beautiful, no doubt about it. But there’s that part of my brain that still goes… Why is she riding a Vespa in high heels and assless panties?
That's weird. When I see that picture I wonder - how fast will those assless panties come off if I pull that little tie thingy on the back.

Reactions: Barneybdb
What are your thoughts on Trans Am?
Hey! You're turning multiple directions at high speed! Guess what?!! You can actually drive! Congrats! It's a good series. Rally is my personal favorite is all I really meant. Hot hatches on loose surfaces with dipshits standing in the middle of the road? Sign me up! Takes far more skill than most of what passes as "Racing" to the general American public. We have some good races over here put they aren't the big money makers, they don't draw the big crowds. The televised big dollar " Racing" is driving in a straight line or being highly governed for speed, in the same fucking car as everyone else, in an elongated circle.

Last edited: