• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1659457671_f0qiua8ef7.jpg

My experience with these, and I’ve owned a few, either they shoot right out of the box or they never will no matter what you do…….
It shoots great. Trigger is 4.5lb pull. Breaks clean though. Just want a lighter trigger. Putting the pic rail on it because the screw holes were not clocked correctly from the factory.

Dude is seriously lucky he isn't dead.

Mike
True. He probably also got disciplined or fired if his boss cares about safety. He was going too fast backwards, he should never run that lift with the mast in the air like that, and he was obviously showboating without the capability to pull it off. The first two, would at least get him pulled from the job if not fired and at a minimum, lose his lift license and position as an operator.

WougHQM.jpg

How many of you even recognize this as a phone?
The phone is missing the number written in the middle of the rotary. And I can hear the rotary spinning and the ringer that ruined my hearing. And I remember the party line full of old women who either wouldn't shut up, would listen to your phone calls or leave the it off the hook and you would hear their soaps while they slept or something. Not everything old is worth going back to.