• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

very old story, going back at least to the '90s. One of the first Darwin Award stories. Don't know if true or not. OTOH, another of the early Darwin Award stories I KNOW is true - they guy in SoCal who tied a bunch of helium-filled weather balloons to his lawn chair, then cut the tether. Even carried a BB rifle to shoot balloons to descend. Shot up to like 10,000' in LAX airspace. "Los Angeles Approach, we just went by a guy in a lawn chair with a rifle". I remember when that story made the OC Register. The guy made it back down.
I needed more. For anyone else interested;

Reactions: TripleBull
1659967562840.png

It makes me sick to see what they have done to people. Remember back when this all started and they were saying COVID destroyed our kidneys? Remember "this virus is doing things we have never seen a virus do before." "People are dying who never died before." From scaring them into their hobbit holes, to giving them medical advice that killed them "don't attempt early treatment, stay home until you're dying." To forcing people out of the job for not being medical experiments.

My brother's wife's brother was one of the early "cases." He received remdesivir and had lots of trouble he also had kidney damage from "long COVID" according to his doctors.
Another monster to watch roam the streets and be used to scare people. This will be used to its best ability for as long as they can get away with it. At the cost of peoples lives and livelihood

I know a guy that does it with his horses...............
I mistook a cow for a deer once. Opening day, in the woods, fighting to stay awake, just starting to get light out. And over a rise about 75 yards out came a cow. "OH MY GOD!" For a fraction of a second I thought it was the biggest deer in the world. LMAO What that cow was doing out in the woods, or what farm it wandered off from,I have no idea. :D

In Philly they'd get you for hording and issue fines.

Philadelphia “Car Hoarder” Dispossessed Of 150-Vehicle Collection link

ca98372b-philadelphia-car-hoarder-collection.jpg
Take Philadelphia’s statement and hold it in your hand while you re-read the Constitition and the Bill of Rights.

Not you, the poster, you the audience. Breaking the third wall…

How far will they push us and continue to get away with it?

Because two threads isn’t enough, post it here.

They are terrified he will become the next president. Payback is hell.

There's a whole thread about it, this is not motivational...post tits and ass.