• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

295780724_5337160226331444_4167671786866020594_n.jpg

Sources are conflicted as to whether it happened. However that she publicly stated the POWs should have been tried as war criminals and shot was true. She also called the prisoners liars when they stated what conditions were like. The other things she did on that trip qualified as traitorous acts and she should have been in prison instead of voted one of the 100 greatest women of all time.

No arguments from me. I think she should have been hanged.

Of all the accounts of the POW meeting, not one I can find is first hand. Of all the books I've read written by former residents of the Hanoi Hilton, none referenced such an event. Of the seven (I believe that number is correct) POWs she met with, not one has mentioned this happening. Maybe it happened and no one is talking. Maybe the media covered it up by refusing to write/air their stories. I just don't know.

I do know fabricating and helping spread BS stories for an agenda is a favored tactic of the left. There is very recent evidence of that happening. I do not wish to be associated with them of their methods.

Diagnosed and confirmed in Nov. 2020. Mine appeared as mild body aches for a day. I wouldn’t have thought anything of it, except two close co-workers had been diagnosed, so work sent me to get tested. Lost taste and smell three days later, but had it back in another 3-4 days. The only other symptom I had was a football-size area of skin on my back that was extremely sensitive. I was quarantined for ten days, but got a lot of yard work done!
There were no tests that could actually confirm COVID in 2020. The PCR tests were being run at too many cycles to be reliable. Also if you look at CDC emails, they purposefully made the tests show positive for cold and flu also to, and I quote "pump up the numbers."

There were no tests that could actually confirm COVID in 2020. The PCR tests were being run at too many cycles to be reliable. Also if you look at CDC emails, they purposefully made the tests show positive for cold and flu also to, and I quote "pump up the numbers."
Here’s what I can tell you. As a state DPS employee, I was tested by our state emergency management when symptoms first appeared. I was tested with both the rapid test and the full test. The rapid test came back positive almost immediately. The full test came back positive confirming the rapid test. Opinions on testing validity aside, in 51 years, I’ve NEVER had a cold, flu, whatever, that caused me to lose taste and smell…until November 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWgeezer
Here’s what I can tell you. As a state DPS employee, I was tested by our state emergency management when symptoms first appeared. I was tested with both the rapid test and the full test. The rapid test came back positive almost immediately. The full test came back positive confirming the rapid test. Opinions on testing validity aside, in 51 years, I’ve NEVER had a cold, flu, whatever, that caused me to lose taste and smell…until November 2020.
I lose my taste and smell, every time I get a stuffy nose, or sinus congestion, which has not been for ages. Try holding your nose and tasting something.

I lose my taste and smell, every time I get a stuffy nose, or sinus congestion, which has not been for ages. Try holding your nose and tasting something.

3 weeks ago

Two nights after being on duty at the fire station, I had chills. Went to bed at 10 pm, got up at midnight and had Ibuprofen and Tylenol at 0600. Taste was diminished, but not gone. Worked in 100° weather the next day, and continued the Ibuprofen. Tested positive the second night, so no going back to the FD. Light cough for 5 days.

Ultimately, I felt bad for 12 hours (while sleeping) and treated with Ibuprofen, manual labor, and whiskey.