• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

More than likely shot an arrow that was broken. If you have an arrow miss flex it and rotate it to make sure it's not broken. Or shooting an over draw and short ass arrows.
My son missed the bag one day and the arrow hit a near by soft tree. Field tip that barely made it in the tree, and I pulled the arrow out. He said "can I still use it?" I said "nope a $20 arrow is a hell of a lot cheaper than hurting yourself will be. Much less pain if you just throw it in the trash."

1660935378312.png

Gentlemen. We must put an end to this horrific trend immediately.

Whats the difference between this and men getting penile enlargements or doing steroids with the intention of being more muscular? Or tattoos? Body modification happens all the time. At least they aren't taking their vaginas out. I think its stupid, but to each their own.

Whats the difference between this and men getting penile enlargements or doing steroids with the intention of being more muscular? Or tattoos? Body modification happens all the time. At least they aren't taking their vaginas out. I think its stupid, but to each their own.
Try walking without a toe! Duh

• Haha
Reactions: lariat
Enough that they'll still be in the fuse clips when you dig the can out of the ashes.

Mike
Not acting as a breaker.
That is the meter can.
You know, when the electric company shuts off your electricity, they take the meter thereby removing the connection to the power grid.
Of course it's traceable, but if you just need power for a few hours and the meter is gone....there ya go.
Not a dumb act, it's a smart one.