• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

they are the worst cleaning rods to use. They will have flake off's in the bore from riding the lands and if not careful flakes will embed in barrel and screw up accuracy and catch carbon.
Would only them on a shotgun barrel to push stuck wads out.
Bore tech then Dewey

they are the worst cleaning rods to use. They will have flake off's in the bore from riding the lands and if not careful flakes will embed in barrel and screw up accuracy and catch carbon.
Would only them on a shotgun barrel to push stuck wads out.

Bore tech then Dewey

You going to carry them in your pack on a hunt? I tell you what, you can carry my Dewey too. You bend/break it you replace it.

Geniuses! 🙄🤪

1661556121610.jpeg

Pretty slim pickings on the elderberries around my property this year. To damn dry. Blackberries were a bust. Had a few minutes yesterday to stop by the property I hunt at and the elderberries were in much better shape.

Attachments

• AF523BBC-8105-4FD7-89D8-33C0BEDF18BD.jpeg
    AF523BBC-8105-4FD7-89D8-33C0BEDF18BD.jpeg
    479.4 KB · Views: 136
Pretty slim pickings on the elderberries around my property this year. To damn dry. Blackberries were a bust. Had a few minutes yesterday to stop by the property I hunt at and the elderberries were in much better shape.
Yum! Elderberry jam!

Why do men prefer jam while having sex?

Because you can’t jelly your Dick into something

For me, the ev hate comes from numerous things:

1. I don't like having shit shoved down my throat by .Gov. (see gavin Newsom's latest proclamation)

2. There is nothing economical about them, and comparing a Tesla to a truck is infantile. How much lumber will that Tesla haul.

3. The infrastructure for charging, and the time it takes for charging is a big issue to me.

4. The fact that someone other than the driver can manipulate the vehicle is a non-starter for me.

5. Many ev drivers will be much less enamored with them when it comes time to replace that battery.

6. We, as a country, have a very tenuous power grid now. Can you imagine if ev's made up just 50% of the vehicles on the road?

I guess my biggest gripe is, why does everything have to be either/or. Why can't we have gasoline, diesel, electric, propane, hydrogen, and whatever else they come up with.

It takes an extremely narrow mind to believe ev's alone will end pollution. Between what it takes to produce the vehicles and batteries, to disposal of used batteries, not to mention the generation of the electricity. If you think windmills and solar will do it, talk to the good folks in Texas about how well that worked out last winter.

What makes ev's so popular with the eco-nazis is that they can't walk to the rear of the vehicle and see the pollution, therefore, it doesn't exist. kind of like meat eaters that won't hunt, because they don't want to see where the meat comes from.

Just my opinion. Yours may vary. Not throwing shade, just stating MY thoughts.
here's the game. Once the libs find how the earth is ravaged by strip mining for rare metals + slave labor, they will halt all car ownership and U will be forced to walk, bike ride, possibly ride a horse,or take a bus.

I agree with all you have said so come have coffee with me some time.
But
1. Where isn't the gov doing this? Only an EV cuts me lose from the gov to some extent.
2. The cybertrucks current specs beat all the 1/2 tons on the market at 3,500 pounds and it does cost less to drive.
3. There is charging from solar at my house in town and at my ranch also at my office. The hotels I stay at have tesla chargers as well as restaurants and truck stops. And hell I will probably carry a generator with me if I decide on taking it on a road trip.
4.That's all modern vehicles but tesla has discussed that there cars can be disconnected.
5. The batteries for the CT is good for a million miles and costs the same as the impossible to find 3.5 ecoboost that I have to replace right now that grenaded at 100k miles.
6. The grid is shit do to the Gov just like the price and quality of gas.
I am sure if the corruption in Washington hadn't ruined all aspects of life I would be driving a magnificent diesel truck today and never look at an EV. But when the grid fails and there's no fuel as they have designed it to be I will be charging and driving my ev if I want to go somewhere.
AZ is a little bit out of the way for me, but I appreciate the offer. I hope you know I wasn't trying to pick a fight, just have a differing opinion. Back in the day, folks in this country could disagree without a fuss. Something has changed, and I can't put my finger on it.
I'm glad your ev is working out. I reckon I'll keep burning gas till it's outlawed.

I can give you an example that led to pulling that out of the box...
But you already know that answer.

Rick was happy I had it with me.
Yes. Am unexpected squib can end a good day unless there’s a way to get it out readily available. I thought that more people might appreciate the need. Apparently I was wrong. 👍🏻👍🏻

And to clarify, that wasn’t my rod. Mike brought it along and saved the day for Rick. I liked it enough that I took a picture so that I’d remember to get one to put in my pack.

Yes. Am unexpected squib can end a good day unless there’s a way to get it out readily available. I thought that more people might appreciate the need. Apparently I was wrong. 👍🏻👍🏻

Actually, I think Eli carries one in his pack.
If someone is destroying their bore with it, they should consider not being so effin rough with stuff.

Hell, I bet even @deersniper could use it without breaking anything. 😉

• Wow
Reactions: deersniper
I would venture a guess that 99.9% of the people here have no idea what is funny about that picture.

Here is another one that confuses the Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge guys. It's a world record holding Corvette that is running a Chevy big block short block with Chrysler hemi heads bolted to it.

screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-3-21-36-pm.png
bolt pattern match up, or did someone do a lot of work?

Reactions: mtrmn
AZ is a little bit out of the way for me, but I appreciate the offer. I hope you know I wasn't trying to pick a fight, just have a differing opinion. Back in the day, folks in this country could disagree without a fuss. Something has changed, and I can't put my finger on it.
I'm glad your ev is working out. I reckon I'll keep burning gas till it's outlawed.
Ev is on order I hope it works out.

Reactions: NCHillbilly
I agree with all you have said so come have coffee with me some time.
But
1. Where isn't the gov doing this? Only an EV cuts me lose from the gov to some extent.
2. The cybertrucks current specs beat all the 1/2 tons on the market at 3,500 pounds and it does cost less to drive.
3. There is charging from solar at my house in town and at my ranch also at my office. The hotels I stay at have tesla chargers as well as restaurants and truck stops. And hell I will probably carry a generator with me if I decide on taking it on a road trip.
4.That's all modern vehicles but tesla has discussed that there cars can be disconnected.
5. The batteries for the CT is good for a million miles and costs the same as the impossible to find 3.5 ecoboost that I have to replace right now that grenaded at 100k miles.
6. The grid is shit do to the Gov just like the price and quality of gas.
I am sure if the corruption in Washington hadn't ruined all aspects of life I would be driving a magnificent diesel truck today and never look at an EV. But when the grid fails and there's no fuel as they have designed it to be I will be charging and driving my ev if I want to go somewhere.

While the Cyber Truck is still like coming eventually, so you can't get the true story on it, suffice it to say that it will most likely share the same problem the Ford version has.

If you are using your truck as a fancy car, no problem, you'll see all the range and the power and all that.

The moment you decide to actually load it down like a work truck or haul a big heavy boat / trailer, you'll find your battery range drops to less than half and that means a trip of any decent distance, is going to be tough.

If you have a DC super charger, you could get it charged up reasonably quickly while you wait.
Otherwise, it's going to be a plug it in for the night and get up in the morning thing and that's with a 50 amp 240 volt circuit to feed it.