• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D14E16D3-9BD5-4C41-8C08-765F9FD7A106.gif

Be ungovernable

Ok. I am going to step in and open myself to ridicule, criticism and arguement. I am a farmer / rancher. I do take subsidies because as one poster stated it is a competitive market with our neighbors for survival. There has been a lot of wisdom and input by all sides posting. I don't care about getting rich. I care about the life that God allowed my family and passing it down to future generations. I am different from a earlier poster who gave a tremendous amount of good insight.........I do not wish to farm more land. Why would I want more to manage and worry about. It is no different than wanting more money. For some that thirst is never quenched. I also DO NOT need to drive the latest tractor John Deere offers.
My neighbors think that I am modern, progressive and a forward thinker. New equipment is not part of that.
So now the meat and potatos so to speak:
We as agriculture producers are stuck in a system that enslaves us to create wealth for the same few. We are slaves to John Deere, Monsanto / Bayer, Case IH, Agco, Simplot, Cargill, ADM, etc. Our job is to survive just enough to pass those subsidies on. They are not for the producer, they are for the input supplier. It is a very old shell game. They have no intention of letting us out of debt. Input financing is big buisness for big banks. No different than housing, auto loans, etc. We like the rest of you are controlled and used. You as a consumer and I as a producer are sinking in the same boat. WE ARE PAWNS!
We do not vote democrat and our votes are not bought by subsidies.
Some will say that crop insurance subsidies are a waste. Maybe so in some areas. For my area it is essential. This year and the extreme drought is a perfect example. I have never seen so much headless milo. Years like this those in my area could not financially survive because we still have to launder subsidies to the suppliers who have already stated chemicals next year will be 20 percent higher just because they can.
I dare say if inputs were not so damn high and subsidies were not laundered through the producer........successful farm sizes could be smaller and more posters here who have farm back ground in their families might be farming instead of working in town.
Remember........if I have a dollar in my pocket, I will spend it locally. If a politician has a dollar, it is probably going somewhere like Ukraine.
Stay viligant my friends.

Since this is the motivational picture thread, I posted some boobs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220827-175158_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220827-175158_Google.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Its 20012 year model. 10 years old and only had an 8 year warranty.
Too bad they didn’t buy it in Maryland it would have a 10 year 150,000 mile warranty.

I’ve seen hybrid Toyotas have that problem with low mileage at around 10 years. Apparently if you don’t drive them much the batteries don’t get a workout in they actually die prematurely.

I have seen stuff about earlier volts having issues.

Ok. I am going to step in and open myself to ridicule, criticism and arguement. I am a farmer / rancher. I do take subsidies because as one poster stated it is a competitive market with our neighbors for survival. There has been a lot of wisdom and input by all sides posting. I don't care about getting rich. I care about the life that God allowed my family and passing it down to future generations. I am different from a earlier poster who gave a tremendous amount of good insight.........I do not wish to farm more land. Why would I want more to manage and worry about. It is no different than wanting more money. For some that thirst is never quenched. I also DO NOT need to drive the latest tractor John Deere offers.
My neighbors think that I am modern, progressive and a forward thinker. New equipment is not part of that.
We as agriculture producers are stuck in a system that enslaves us to create wealth for the same few. We are slaves to John Deere, Monsanto / Bayer, Case IH, Agco, Simplot, Cargill, ADM, etc. Our job is to survive just enough to pass those subsidies on. They are not for the producer, they are for the input supplier. It is a very old shell game. They have no intention of letting us out of debt. Input financing is big buisness for big banks. No different than housing, auto loans, etc. We like the rest of you are controlled and used. You as a consumer and I as a producer are sinking in the same boat. WE ARE PAWNS!
Some will say that crop insurance subsidies are a waste. Maybe so in some areas. For my area it is essential. This year and the extreme drought is a perfect example. I have never seen so much headless milo. Years like this those in my area could not financially survive because we still have to launder subsidies to the suppliers who have already stated chemicals next year will be 20 percent higher just because they can.
I dare say if inputs were not so damn high and subsidies were not laundered through the producer........successful farm sizes could be smaller and more posters here who have farm back ground in their families might be farming instead of working in town.
Remember........if I have a dollar in my pocket, I will spend it locally. If a politician has a dollar, it is probably going somewhere like Ukraine.

No picture, but I’ll allow it done out was so eloquently and accurately stated. Now I have to find two pictures to post, to cover you. 😉🤣

1661641010071.jpeg

1661641277136.jpeg

Red touching yellow, will kill a fellow
Yup, but they are not an aggressive snake. That one was about 24” and we’ve seen them almost 3’ long. Never had a problem with them, even when disturbing one in close proximity. They leave.

They feed primarily on the lizards. I have plenty of lizards and they are welcome to them.

To be fair, I want to farm more ground because I have two sons and two daughters who want to come back home after school and farm with me. Not because I’m a greedy old bastard. And I agree with everything else you said.

Well because it’s a Saturday night, and because the little one was practicing her screaming (both joyous and otherwise) today, I have minted a new cocktail in honor of my dear wife and my sweet daughter.

Mama Tried
2 shots white rum
10 oz peach sweet tea
Ice applied both to head and glass simultaneously

For best results drink 3 after bedtime in rapid succession.

Yup, but they are not an aggressive snake. That one was about 24” and we’ve seen them almost 3’ long. Never had a problem with them, even when disturbing one in close proximity. They leave.

They feed primarily on the lizards. I have plenty of lizards and they are welcome to them.
What state? We have them in NC, but in my part extremely rare to see.

To be fair, I want to farm more ground because I have two sons and two daughters who want to come back home after school and farm with me. Not because I’m a greedy old bastard. And I agree with everything else you said.
I have the same problem 3 times. Everyone else has turned to corporate mega farm and I am not sure I can hand over opportunities for all 3. One new kid has stepped in and picked up 4 complete estates in the last three years. He can't be over 25. Not much left here for growth. I got plenty for myself. If I grow anymore it just creates an unbalanced operation for me.

Why don’t you just take your righteous indignation to your own thread and leave this one, as your posts are not appropriate to the thread theme. Plus, no pictures… 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 7943069
WTF righteous indignation? I don't give a fuck about any of this shit. I just point out hypocrisy when I see it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_201927.jpg
    IMG_20220827_201927.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 119
Back when grown women had hair like proper grown women and weren't trying to make their privates look like children...

I always thought she was rather good looking.
Y’all really have some personal issues thinking someone shaving makes them look like children. It goes without saying but some of y’all get real easily butt hurt over jokes that have zero to do with you 😄

Last edited: